Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee Prayers up for your family ❤🙏

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@jpie : Thank you for the prayers. Household includes her mother age 50 with other health needs.So household of 4 and limited income. We will help any way possible. Americans need to unite and help each other.. Prayers for all. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

Re: Heads up Georgia peeps

[ Edited ]

@SouthernBee wrote:

@jpie : Thank you for the prayers. Household includes her mother age 50 with other health needs.So household of 4 and limited income. We will help any way possible. Americans need to unite and help each other.. Prayers for all. Southern Bee

@SouthernBee - I stopped in the Walgreens up the street a few days ago to get some of their peppermints. They had quite a bit of grocery store items, including frozen meals like Stouffer's. I bought a few cans of Campbells Soup.  If you have a Walgreens close to you, or a CVS, you might look there for some items.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Thank you. We are very Blessed and thankful for what we have and take nothing for granted. Prayers for you and your family. Southern Bee

Valued Contributor

How very irresponsible to post rumors at a time when people are already freaking out.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 : Thank you and prayers for you and your family. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh : Thank you. Praying for you and your DH. Southern Bee

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee  I'm sorry! I hope they will be okay! 😬

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee  My son and granddaughter will help their church deliver food to the doors of those quarantined. Other churches might be doing this, you could have her check!

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers : Thank you for the information. Sending prayers for you and your family. Southern Bee