Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian You too!  Glad the mods allowed it.  If we can stagger the stampede back to the stores, I did good.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 : Sorry- yes: Duluth Ga and we are in Columbus.

Southen Bee

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian You too!  Glad the mods allowed it.  If we can stagger the stampede back to the stores, I did good.  Smiley Very Happy

@Laura14  You did VERY good!  Kudos to you.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee I figured.  That's not all that far.  I wish I could offer to help your family if they needed anything.  Good thoughts and prayers.  I'm sure they'll be fine.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 : Thanks. Just sent emails to determine what they need. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

I'm in a different state that has closed bars restaurants and more. But grocery stores and pharmacies are not closed.  They're considered essential. Yes I'm aware that could change, but keeping people from food and medical needs is a last resort. These fears have helped contribute to shortages.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:
  1. @Laura14 : Thanks. Just returned from Walmart to pick up RX. Shelves empty. Was trying to buy pantry staples and pick up needed items for our favorite waitress but everything she needed was sold out. 
    Just received email from stepdaughter and grandkids in Duluth and they have the virus. Prayers for all. Southern Bee

______

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers to all of your family!  🙏

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I'm in a different state that has closed bars restaurants and more. But grocery stores and pharmacies are not closed.  They're considered essential. Yes I'm aware that could change, but keeping people from food and medical needs is a last resort. These fears have helped contribute to shortages.

_______

I just got an email from Walgreen's stating that all medications are available to be shipped to your door for no additional charge.  I only get one from them for dry eye (Xiidra), once a month, and was just going to do their drive through.  

I love how many corporations and stepping up to help during this health crisis.

Frequent Contributor

Lucky you. I wish our gov in Florida would take the lead and be proactive and shut us down.

south Florida, Orlando, both coasts are packed with spring breakers..beachs, bars, restaurants etc. Huge crowds and up all night.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

sending prayers alsoHeart..

try not to worry  as it doesn't solve anything...but we are human and worry anyway.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."