Honored Contributor

Re: Heads up, Facebook one day scam sale from companies (?QVC) for a limited time period. And questi

I quite FB many years ago, but do they do anything about this, or do they just allow it?  It seems like they should be keeping scams off their site.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heads up, Facebook one day scam sale from companies (?QVC) for a limited time period. And questi

@Mz iMac wrote:

@CaChica 

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Copy/paste your post (the one above mine) into your email.  Let the MODS forward to the PTB that will handle that sort of thing.

OR

Snail mail your concerns to:

Qurate Retail Group

c/o John C. Malone, Chairman

Greg Maffei, President & CEO

Mike George, CEO

Don't know if there is anything they can do about it. It's been around for so long and people have lost money because they believe that these sales are real. There is one for Skechers spelt "STECHERS" and people get upset when they don't receive the real Skechers.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04   I am not on FB but, from reading these forums, I was under the impression all the "links" that appear on FB are scams.  I was under the impression the majoritiy of frequient FB users knew that.  I guess not.........

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Heads up, Facebook one day sale from companies for a limited time period. And question.

@CaChica    Those ads appear all the time for different merchandise.  I've reported them but there are so many I doubt QVC has time to chase them all down.  Best policy: Do not buy anything from Facebook ads!  Most seem to be scams.  You'd think Facebook could police their own site.  Some of the merchandise is very tempting.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heads up, Facebook one day sale from companies for a limited time period. And question.

@Mz iMac  you would be surprised at the amount of people who got caught.

There was a Thread here some time ago and a Poster said she was very disappointed at the pair of shoes she received. It look like it came from the Dollar Store.

Even though the comments are there on FB people are still buying and I don't know if it's because some of the comments are planted.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@CaChica 

Copy/paste your post (the one above mine) into your email.  Let the MODS forward to the PTB that will handle that sort of thing.

OR

Qurate Retail Group

Mike George, CEO

@Mz iMac    I believe the executive staff has changed considerably.  You might want to check those names.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@CaChica 

OR

Qurate Retail Group

Mike George, CEO

@Mz iMac    I believe the executive staff has changed considerably.  You might want to check those names.

@Kachina624  and @Mz iMac  I was just about to ask that question. I don't pay much attention to what's going on upstairs, but I didn't know that Mike George was still the CEO. So what position is the gentleman who came in last year?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sage04    The new guy is CEO of Qurate Retail Group.  Mike George is gone.

David Rawlinson is the new CEO.  Just remembered his name.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sage04    The new guy is CEO of Qurate Retail Group.  Mike George is gone.

@Kachina624  that's what I thought but I also thought that he came back.

Google and I aren't friends anymore because it mentioned it's Mike George.

Honored Contributor

All scams.  And not even good scams.