Respected Contributor

Re: Head of Port Authority in NY has Coronavirus

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

It's not "over the top" at all if the reporting is accurate that this priest shook hands with hundreds of people. 

Post said attended a service....nothing about physical contact.  

It's all over the news. He gave holy communion and shook hundreds of parishoners hands

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

Okay ,i got to tell you this about the silver solution, my kooper was 14 at the time ,got a small tumor in one of his eyes,vet wanted to operate, i was scared to because of his age, i researched, and found it had helped  other dog owners ,so i started putting drops in his eye,in a matter of weeks it dissolved the tumor, he lived  until about 15.

Glad it worked for your dog, but we're not dogs with eye tumors.  Jim Baker is a fraud, always was, always will be   I'm not comfortable with this kind of information being hawked to the public in hopes of making an unknown virus be the answer to our problems.  Mis-information is even worse than no information.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Okay ,i got to tell you this about the silver solution, my kooper was 14 at the time ,got a small tumor in one of his eyes,vet wanted to operate, i was scared to because of his age, i researched, and found it had helped  other dog owners ,so i started putting drops in his eye,in a matter of weeks it dissolved the tumor, he lived  until about 15.

Glad it worked for your dog, but we're not dogs with eye tumors.  Jim Baker is a fraud, always was, always will be   I'm not comfortable with this kind of information being hawked to the public in hopes of making an unknown virus be the answer to our problems.  Mis-information is even worse than no information.

Is this the  crook JIM BAKER, that he and his wife,use to steal money from their church people? Why would any one watch him?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest  Yes totally agree with you about concern for the virus...and some people here, when I posted about this exact subject, NY&NJ Port Authority Head having tested positive yesterday, responded with a testy remark as 'who cares!'.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Pretty amazing, and sad, that Jim Baker is still around. I saw he has a tv show again, and has for years. Ugh! He sells all kinds of Armageddon, Doomsday junk now, mixed with pseudo-preaching. His new wife is also on the show. 🤢