Esteemed Contributor

Re: He's back, and his name is...

Perfect name for a perfect buck! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick  I love the name and am glad he came back into the fold lol. What a beauty!

Seeing that mark on him I wanted to say that I've felt a deer's fur/coat before and it is rather rough and not soft as I thought it would be.

The same with a wolf. I can't recall where it was, but my kids and I were allowed to touch a wolf. We've been quite a few place and it was decades ago is why I can't recall the details. I thought it would feel like a dog but it doesn't which makes sense as they live in the wilderness.

I hope Harley sticks around. In about another month it will be Valentines Day and he may find a girlfriend.Heart

Honored Contributor

He is a hunk ❤️

Honored Contributor

WHAT A HANDSOME DUDE! Heart..... any doe would be proud to be with him!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

He has been hurt, when he loses those antlers, they would make a nice peice to hang.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Yes, he is a handsome fellow, aside from the scratch on his side.  Wouldn't it be nice if he hooked-up with the white deer from the neighboring community.

@ValuSkr 

I think he's handsome even WITH his scar.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

In many wildlife species, fighting for a female is how mate selection is done.

The female usually picks the winner of a battle and battle scars are quite desirable to the females.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

He's a beaut!  Love the names they get.   You are so creative.   Being somebody who is totally NOT creative (they always said left-handed people are the most creative, so I don't know what happened with me), I really enjoy your creativity.

Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom 

Exactly right.  It reminds me of "hot" young women who love to go to bars, flirt, then get two tough guys to get into a rollicking bar fight over them!  Some women just swoon over men like that!

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - he is a handsome buck. Love the name and it does fit him.