Honored Contributor

Re: He's back, and his name is...

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick 

GREAT NAME!  The first and last photos call to me, love when you catch them chewing, it makes me feel that they are talking. Thank You!

So glad he came back, it doesn’t look as if he has any friends yet, but I hope he feels  Comradery in being near them, and 

will find a buddy soon.

He does appear to be an older soul, when the babies come perhaps he will gather them together, tell them stories.

@KingstonsMom  I agree about his scar, it is a record of his life experiences, We all have them somewhere.

Thinking of Kintsugi - the Japanese art of putting broken pottery pieces back together with gold — a metaphor for embracing your flaws and imperfections.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

He's beautiful, seasoned and his eyes look like they contain a lot of wisdom. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

WONDERFUL name!

Thanks for all the sunshine you share!!!Smiley Happy

Pin on Clipart

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if he is the “Grandfather” of the group? 🙃

Respected Contributor

Sucha great name @MamaWick !

He's a beauty, and his scar is his badge for not letting the occasional scuffle get him down.

I hope he is OLD - that would make me happy to know he's had the privilege of a long life, I know you will take extra special care of him, you're like that. (Tracy, Betty Lou etc...)

Kisses to Cricket from Aunt Ko!

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Sucha great name @MamaWick !

He's a beauty, and his scar is his badge for not letting the occasional scuffle get him down.

I hope he is OLD - that would make me happy to know he's had the privilege of a long life, I know you will take extra special care of him, you're like that. (Tracy, Betty Lou etc...)

Kisses to Cricket from Aunt Ko!

I wonder where they go to die? So sad, but they must know what to do?

Honored Contributor

Wowza he is huge and handsome. Hope he doesn't meet a hunter.Smiley Surprised

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Who hoo. What a good looking buck, Harley is and smart too.  He knows where the best eats in town are.  

Woofs and kisses to Cricket. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

The first words out of my mouth when I saw the picture of Harley was WOW, he is amazing.   The size of those antlers, I mean don't try to get too close to him.  I agree, I think he is an old man too.  God Bless you Harley.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam