Honored Contributor

@cherry  He was on the tv show with the two famous plastic surgeons requesting another nose job.  They told him that his nostrils had been compromised to the point when he might not be able to breathe with further surgery and they refused him as a client. They also suggested that no competent surgeon would attempt such high risk surgery for a cosmetic procedure. At risk of death, he still wanted the cosmetic surgery.  No one here is making fun, as I think we all realize this compulsion is a serious issue that requires counseling and not a surgeon.

Trusted Contributor

You say you're not making fun, I see no reason for a post. REALLY!

Super Contributor

I think the reason for the post is because this is shocking. And most of us do care about people, even if we've never met them. It's so clear that this man needs help and not more surgeries. I think it's so sad that there are some Drs out there that are so money hungry that they would put a persons life in anger. Any good plastic surgeon, like the two Drs mentioned, would refuse to do any more surgery on this man. I really hope he doesn't find a Dr that will do anything else to him and recommened that he gets mental help. I feel bad for this guy because it sounds like he does have some kind of mental disorder. Maybe it's OCD or body dysmorphia. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Honored Contributor

He says he will never  quit. He thinks this will keep him young  looking ,forever.

His forever may be very limited. Any surgery has risk factors, and he never has any down time ,before he goes on to the next procedure.

If people won't accept mental help, there isn't much anyone else can do for him. However, he seems to have no trouble finding Drs who will accomdate his wishes. They should be struck off, They know this isn't normal, and they still put him at risk with surgery

Trusted Contributor

Article mentions his "quest for physical perfection" ~

What is that?

Honored Contributor

Re: He is at it again

[ Edited ]

@Irish1210  I doubt that he knows

No one made fun of his original looks. This is a look he created for himself ,and  no one is obligated to like it. It's no different than disliking any other man made  item. If he is happy with it , which I don't think he is, our opinion shouldn't matter.

People have opinions about everything, here. This is no different.

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

What kind of person starts a thread to mock someone's physical appearance?  

The word is artificial physical appearance.

Valued Contributor

Apparently the world thinks the "Ken Doll" is perfection ... I loved my Barbie & Midge.  And now Barbie has been "modified" to become less than perfect....yet Ken was not.  Go figure.

Honored Contributor

@bittersweet wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

What kind of person starts a thread to mock someone's physical appearance?  

Tender,  The OP is not being cruel.   This man with the multitude of plastic surgeries certainly has some type of OCD ... it's not normal.  If he was born this way, then yes, let's not mock, but honestly, he needs help.

If he has a mental problem, that's certainly nothing to make fun of.  Yes he needs help.   

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand why anyone would want their face to look like a plastic mask/doll. He's clearly got a problem but so do the drs that keep working on him.