Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

What kind of person starts a thread to mock someone's physical appearance?  

@TenderMercies

It's more like his artwork, not his natural look.  I took the comment to be about his behavior, in other words, the act of changing his looks.

Honored Contributor

He's not the only person who goes in for extreme plastic surgery.  There have been several women, one who wanted to look like a cat.

It can become an OCD problem.

Trusted Contributor

The shape of the eyebrows looks like the desired one that women like, myself included although mine don't exactly look like that and no I don't have tatoos there or anywhere.  They're kind of dark for his coloring I think and his face just looks like a woman's but maybe that's what he wanted. 

Honored Contributor

He is barely over 1 procedure and begins the next. His poor body never get a chance to rest.

He even changed his eye color. The Drs. here refused ,so he went over seas. They told him he could be blind, but it never seems to make a bit of difference to him

Honored Contributor

@cherry  He looks ugly to me and where does he get all this money for all this work?  Is he independently wealthly?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I googled this guy - didn't spend too much time on it and it appears that he feels he was born in the wrong body and started having procedures when he was just 19.  He wasn't a bad looking kid before the surgery.  As someone who lived and died for Barbie (and yea I had a Ken doll too) I can tell you he's gone overboard and doesn't even look like Ken now.  So sad.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

He's not the only person who goes in for extreme plastic surgery.  There have been several women, one who wanted to look like a cat.

It can become an OCD problem.

It is more than likely body dysmorphic disorder. Until he gets the proper treatment, sadly he will probably continue the behavior.

Mental illness, unfortunately, continues to carry a stigma.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  I don't think he is wealthy. He has friends that pay for this ,from what I have gathered

He has sort of created a career for himself doing this. He always is photographed during  the event. He has become sort of a  minor celebrity because of this

I think he is from S America originally, and better known in Europe ,than here. He  is always photographed ,and  get lots of attention, when he announces a new surgery

Before he started all of this ,he wasn't a bad looking guy. But the more stuff he does, the worse he looks

Honored Contributor

Re: He is at it again

[ Edited ]

@TenderMercies wrote:

What kind of person starts a thread to mock someone's physical appearance?

Agreed. this thread has yet to be tagged as 'unkind', go figure.........

Esteemed Contributor

He is one scary looking dude👹🤡👺