Honored Contributor

Re: Haven't seen Noel in a while!

@SerenitySilk wrote:

@Preds

Love your signature!! I'm ready for my tour!!!

Thanks for the laugh,I needed that. 

All the best to Noel7!!

Well come on in @SerenitySilk.  Door is open and I'm sure you'll know a few here with me.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Frequent Contributor

@Preds

Thanks,how sweet of you. 

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~
Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh, Noel, you had a tough go of it.  I'm so sorry to hear about going to the ER and the hospital stay.  Breaks my heart you went through all that!

Hope you are feeling better as the days go by.

Really missed you!

Valued Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Noel--I'm not sure if you're on vacation or just needed a break, but want you to know you are missed!

I hope everything is okay.

Look forward to seeing you post soon!

@Lucky Charm

What a thoughtful post and replies Heart

Thank you, Lucky Charm.  

I was taken to the ER Father's Day, last Sunday, late afternoon.  Received tests and was admitted and there for six days.  Lupus involvement of course, attacking the heart, including pericarditis and some serious complications.

I'm on the mend now and working to catch up on the news here, there and everywhere.

Thank those of you here who expressed kindness and concern, you are such good people Smiley Happy

Oh I'm sorry @Noel7! ❤️ Prayers for good health for you.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear you have been ill, Noel.  I hope things will get better for you with each passing day.  Several have been missing.  I feel a little guilty I haven't said anything before this.  I don't often  call peoples names out for fear I will leave someone out but your absence hasn't gone unnoticed. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.