Honored Contributor

Haven't caught all the Christmas movies yet, time's running out

[ Edited ]

I think Jimmy Stewart's is one and A Christmas Story (Bebe gun) I haven't seen yet. I'll need to check. Back: just went in and set them up to record on the 24th! Woo Hoo.

Have you seen the ones you want to see, or do you still have them to look forward to? Wow it's rolling around fast again this year!

Honored Contributor

Re: Haven't caught all the Christmas movies yet, time's running out

I missed " Meet me in St. Louis " earlier, however, Time Warner has it on TCM on demand, so I can still see Judy Garland singing, " Have yourself a merry little Christmas" , so that's great.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

Love most all of the versions of a "Christmas Carol", It's a Wonderful Life, The Bishop's Wife and some of the Hallmark movies are becoming my favorites also.  I really enjoy the movies.  I also like Home Alone and Christmas Story but can only see them once a season.  A part of the season that I really enjoy. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal My DVR has been smoking from all the Christmas movies I have recorded, I won't get them all watched before Christmas, but that is OK with me, I love to carry Christmas in my heart all year!