Honored Contributor

Re: Have you switched to summer clothes yet?

Nope. For the most part, our spring has been dreadful.  Tons of rain and pretty low temps.  It was close to 80 yesterday but much cooler today and Sunday it's not supposed to get out of the 40s. 

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

What???   Here in the south we don't wait till the calendar says it's summer, we go by the temperatures, and anything above 85 degrees is summer temps, and it is summer here, LOL!!!

I don't think anyone said they were waiting for June 21.  We go by the weather too, we  just haven't had any summer weather to dress for. 

Honored Contributor

Brrrr no. They're predicting snow flurries in the morning! Woman Surprised

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

It's been up and down. True summer hasn't hit yet. But it was about 90 within the last week. But now it's cooled off some and it's still cool at night. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I switched to summer clothes and thankfully I forgot to pack away 4 sweaters, Boy, am I glad I did. I have been wearing them to work. We were all laughing at work that we are going to be wearing the same thing for several weeks. It seems many weeks lately it has been in the 50s and 60s. Not spring weather. 

Honored Contributor

Another Hoosier here.  We are wearing mostly Spring clothes with jackets and sweaters.  Have had a lot of rain and cold.  It is supposed to get down into the mid-thirties tomorrow night.  High tomorrow only in the 50's and lots more rain in the forcast.

Honored Contributor

I remember last year on Memorial Day, we were out on our boat.  I have serious doubts at this rate, that will be happening.

Respected Contributor

@spix wrote:

Still wearing warmer clothes, not the heavy wool/corduroy but still not summery, layers for the warmer days, here in Chicago will be in the 30's tomorrow nite, so yes bed covers are switched all the time.

I suspect we will go right into Summer

@spix - it usually gets really warm here by the Indianapolis 500 which is coming up soon - and yes, then we will go straight to hot, humid summer!

Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Brrrr no. They're predicting snow flurries in the morning! Woman Surprised

@ID2 - Seriously?  snow flurries???

Esteemed Contributor

We've been in the high 70's to high 80's for the last two months!  Light weight clothes since end of February!!