Honored Contributor

Re: Have you switched to summer clothes yet?

I live in Florida and wear summer clothes all year. 

Honored Contributor

Here in Texas nothing gets switched including going from my boots one day to my sandals the next.  Not much winter this year so I barely wore sweaters or a coat just jackets mostly.  Keep all accessible for whatever Mother Nature has in store.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I'm in Kansas, so yes I have switched. In our winters I wear fleece and winter coats.  It is 74 degrees right now.  I have a long sleeve tshirt on right now because I'm so cold blooded, but no jacket is needed. 

I have a nylon coat that is windproof with a lining that I wear if it is chilly or colder, but that is probably all I'll have for a coat.

I rarely switch to short sleeves because of the air conditioning in most places.

Respected Contributor

Still wearing warmer clothes, not the heavy wool/corduroy but still not summery, layers for the warmer days, here in Chicago will be in the 30's tomorrow nite, so yes bed covers are switched all the time.

I suspect we will go right into Summer

Honored Contributor

I live in southern WV, and if I have to spend money for clothes, I make choices that work year round.   

Honored Contributor

I am definitely wearing summer clothes today.  Predicted to be in the mid 80's where I live in the Pacific Northwest.  We had such a warm winter I never wore my winter coats this last year.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Right now where I live, we will have three 80 plus degree days, followed by a 60 degree day.... So yes, I dress for summer pretty much....but keep my sweaters out still for those odd days of cool. Today I went sleeve less with sandles and Capri pants at 9:00 AM as it is warm here today. Tomorrow and Sunday are going to be 20 degrees cooler.

Trusted Contributor

This is a frustrating time of year for me.  We have fluctuating weather here like others have written about, but I am sick and tired of wearing black and wintery things in general.  I had spring fever really bad at the beginning of April, so I put away my leather handbag and started wearing a coated cotton floral bag that has a dark blue background.  It brightened things up for me.  I also quit wearing my staple black pants and switched to wearing more navy blue.  That has helped the transition for me. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No, because summer hasn't come to MA yet.  We had some very nice spring weather this week, it's cloudy but 74 today.  I have started wearing spring clothes.  I wore LC maxi dresses this week with sandals and denim jackets and today I'm in jeans with a tee shirt and sandals. 

Honored Contributor

What???   Here in the south we don't wait till the calendar says it's summer, we go by the temperatures, and anything above 85 degrees is summer temps, and it is summer here, LOL!!!