Respected Contributor

Have you switched to summer clothes yet?

Here in Indiana, I still have not.  This weekend is only going to be in 50s.  I go between my summer and warmer clothes, still mostly my warmer clothes - been quite wet here.  Have my hoodie handy most days still, especially in the a.m.

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you switched to summer clothes yet?

Here in Florida we wear almost all summer clothes but I did, just this week, pack away most of my warmer stuff like long pants and long sleeve shirts. It was cool this winter and I used them. I never pack away my hoodies and jackets because in the AC they are needed so I usually take one with me to restaurants or other public places.  For summer in Pa I bought myself a new demin jacket that will cover about 99% of my needs. I'll also take a couple sweatshirt jackets home with me. 

Honored Contributor

No.

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal

I live in NH and keep switching back and forth but am still wearing mostly my warmer clothes. 

Respected Contributor

hoosierorig--I'm doing the same as you (north NJ).  Last 2 days were warm and close to 80.  Today is mid 60's, cloudy, damp, expecting rain.

The wardrobe doesn't bother me as much as the bed covers.  I needed a lightweight blanket for the last 2 nights, will need to switch back to the down comforter as the nights are predicted to be in the 40's the next few days.

Esteemed Contributor

I, like @151949, wear mostly summer clothes year round. My T's, shorts & flip flops never get packed. Plus, I'm usually warm so I can wear shorts when the weather is cooler. This winter we had a few very cold days so that was long sleeve top & jeans weather. I'm in SC

Honored Contributor

Switched? No, but I don't really have to switch. I live in  a year-round warm environment, so the heaviest piece of clothing I have is a hoodie.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

No.  I'm in upstate NY and it's been around 50's-60's.  We did have a couple days in the 70's but they have the A/C on at work and the cold air is blowing right on me.  The other day I went home with an earache and stiff neck.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

Yes, Austin is already in the low 90s and upper 80s most days. They're predicting rain for the next week, but the daytime temps are still predicted to be between 80 and 90. The other morning it was already 74 degrees with 93% humidity when I left the house for work.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes, but mostly layering right now.  One day it's in the 70s & the next day it's snowing/raining.  Ah yes, springtime in the Rockies.  I think the danger of frost has past at least, so maybe I can put some plants out on the balcony.