Valued Contributor

I see so much news about drones that people use to look at real estate, or just to snoop on people and wondered if anyone has seen one. Can they be seen?

My yard is totally private, and I think nothing of going out in my nightwear or even taking off my shirt when sunning myself. But I guess I am not safe from visual invasion if people have cameras flying around in the sky. Do you think about it?

Respected Contributor

Yes. Army, Coast Guard around here has them.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I have.

Honored Contributor

have not seen any drones, but i have seen the google cars that take the street and home photos.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Haven't seen one yet. There's a rumor that they will be delivering packages and special mail. 'Problem is' .........so many will be flying overhead. Oh, well, as long as they won't 'drop' the packages in mid-air..........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

It sure will be a great way to track/catch culprits. Instead of high-speed chases, etc. A lot safer, seems to me.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

In person? No! On tv? Yes!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Yes.

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor
never. (crossing fingers that I' dressed when I go in back----not always)
Respected Contributor

I don't believe they'll be used to deliver packages. People will shoot them down just for the heck of it.