Honored Contributor

Have you seen Bob Mackie? He looks great!

Bob looks great!  He seems to have lost quite a bit of weight from the last time I was able to watch his show.  He has on a Plaid Poncho A-268378 in fleece that looks warm and comfortable...  I might have to get it to go with my nw Earth Origins red triple buckle boots.....  Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Re: Have you seen Bob Mackie? He looks great!

Seeing that. Love model Kate's outfit. Long gloves really go well with a poncho or wrap. Very nice looking outfit. 

Honored Contributor

I thought I had plenty of time to select the poncho but the red plaid sold out first and then went to wait list almost immediately.... so mine's on wait list.... sheesh I've got to be faster... LOL!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Some of his fleece things are among the only pieces of clothing I buy here..... Comfortable, practical and easy to wash.  I like him 

Honored Contributor

I ordered several of Bob's fleece items (shirts) last winter and was really disappointed with them.  The fabric was Walmart quality fleece, very thin and cheap.  The colors were pretty but I want fleece to be warm.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't bought anything of his in a long time but he's one person I will tune in to watch.  He just seems like a genuinely nice guy.  He had a knee replacement recently which might account for some weight loss.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not lately. He is one of the best vendors there. Bob is classy,  and a polite gentleman.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

He looks fabulous!  He definitely has lost some weight.  I think he had knee replacement surgery or some kind of knee surgery in the past few months. Great to see him back and looking well. 

I wanted the poncho but the color I loved sold out quickly. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen him in ages, but I've always loved him.  He always seemed like such a sweet man.

He made such cool 'only Cher could pull it off' outfits for Cher.  They got a lot of bad press, but they were really great pieces for her.  (love her, too!)

Regular Contributor

He does look great!  I love him and his clothes.  I met him in person many years ago (signed his book for me) and he is just like he appears on QVC - so nice and a true gentleman.