Honored Contributor

Re: Have you increased or decreased QVC viewing/shopping...

Also no change for me. I don't watch QVC; I view everything online. The Q updating their business computer system which just happened to change the forums has had no impact on me.
Esteemed Contributor

I rarely watch the TV presentations, anyway, except in rare/special circumstances.

I have drastically reduced my participation on these boards ... I don't like the set up, the popularity contests ... i.e., "trusted," "valued," "super contributor," etc.; add to that the "tags," "hearts," ... are all social media like this?  

Honored Contributor

Rarely watch Q on air (unless its a cooking /home show).  But, I do check online to see what the line-up is.  The only things I've bought lately thanks to ez pay offers is the completion of the serving pieces I wanted from Temptations (just for serving NEVER bake in them).  As for home decor, the VPH prices are insane and I can find something in a traditional b&m store.  We have a great store here Old Time Pottery (liquidation store) and wow you can get some great buys in there.  I just bought 5 outside solar style garden pieces ($3.99/each) and one beautiful wrought iron latern with flameless timer candle ($9.99). Can't beat that!

I did buy 2 d&c skirts -- wasted my $$ had to send back. I won't ever buy clothes from Q again -- its just the consistency of sizing is poor and these new designs are not for me!

As for anything else, I think I'm done with buying for awhile.  My brick and mortar stores are always sending me coupons, % off and having great sales and I can see it, feel it or come home and try it on.  If I have to do a return I'm not out $$$.

As for the original ? - the forums never tempted me to buy something I didn't need, but, it was nice to see a "true" review.

Contributor

I have decreased my QVC watching because it's the same old product every day.  Take a look at today - 3+ easy pays on every item.  Look at the lineup.  Same products/presenters they have all of the time!  If you go to their beauty item list for example, there are SO MANY there that never get any attention and are wonderful products.  I'm tired of Philosophy, WEN, can't even listen to Graver anymore (she interrupts too much and babbles over the host), etc.  I have been an avid watcher/purchaser for years.  I'm burned out on the programming and some of the hosts.  Bring out new!!!

Respected Contributor

Nothing has changed for me.  I actually ordered something from them yesterday because of an e-mail I received.  Rarely does reading here affect my purchases.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

This Board has nothing to do with it for me.

Respected Contributor

I don't like the new forum design, it is way more complicated than it needed to be.   However, my shopping/viewing had decreased before the "upgrade" was rolled out because there is too much programming that I don't care for, as well as hosts that annoy me far more than is necessary for me to bother watching the shows/items they are presenting.

add in the changes in shipping - slower and more expensive to return items and it all adds up to -- I will do other things than watch QVC and spend my $ elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

I decided 3 years ago to stop ordering anything from QVC just because i lost intrest.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I don't see any connection between the two

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

Decreased big time since changes were made with respect to shipping charges not being refunded.  QVC is no longer a good value for me.  I am selective in my purchases.  I cannot afford $7-$10 just to try on an item.