Valued Contributor

Re: Have you increased or decreased QVC viewing/shopping...

Decreased for sure.  Q has lost their original  focus. LR left just in time.

Honored Contributor

Neither. The things I purchase (not many compared to some) are bought because it's something I need or I feel would benefit me in some way, or occasionally for gifts.

I've never bought a single thing because of reading something on the forum. I don't think I have bought much from just browsing the site. I buy because of seeing an item on air. Not necessarily from watching a particular host's sales technique - I pretty much ignore that. I see what it looks like, what it does and what it costs and decide if it's a good, useful purchase for me.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Decreased. IDN, just seems more difficult to be on the Forum now. .? Losing interest
Esteemed Contributor

Decreased in buying and viewing - drastically.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

I had decreased my purchases here before the switch, but when I did buy something, it was usually because I became aware of it here. My last purchase here was a vacuum cleaner a couple of months ago.
Everything seems different here right now, but once everything shakes out, I might end up ourchasing more often.

I don't usually read the forums/blogs so they don't influence my purchases, however I find the new layout of the QVC website not very customer friendly. I find myself having to type in the categories that I use most instead of being able to tap on the title to get me the results I am looking for. I find though my watching the Q on tv has decreased a lot because many of the days are dedicated to fashions and jewelry which I am not always interested in.mondays Thursday's Friday's and Saturdays are all basically fashion and beauty items so my shopping has been cut to 3 days per week if I can find anything of interest. Evine is similar as they offer too many invitation and One World fashions . That's all I ever see there. It's boring
Esteemed Contributor

Decreasd viewing/forums.  Don't like presentations for the most part - been like that for awhile though:  too much ado about nothing, not enough info on item.  Find sizing fluctuations aggrevatingWoman Frustratedcoupled with returns shpg policy - just don't need it!  Used to be enjoyable to watch - don't really care for mosts hosts' performances now; also lack of variety - seems like same 'o same 'o products - really turns me off!  And, when they 1-updated the site and 2-revised the forums - doesn't seem user-friendly to me anymore.  Messing with the forums - well, Robot Madthat just kinda sealed the deal:  minimal Q for me now!

Frequent Contributor

The prices are outrageous! $65 for a maxi dress? For a top? For jeans?

No way, I finally went back to the stores - I found a beautifully well made maxi for $19 in Marshalls by Chloe. (forget her last name but she had her very well made line on the Q many years ago) Marshalls had some beautiful styles and even better prices. Am going to Macy's next.

Have been with QVC for over 27 years - loved it - spent thousands of dollars but when they let Dan and Carolyn go that was it for me. And they kept the loud mouths, the ladies who constantly interupt- no loyalty with the Q. Miss it so much but so broken hearted to see Pat on a Sunday morning without Dan. Had to shut iit off for good.

And now with the price increase - I cannot imagine the average working person paying $65 for a maxi dress or jeans when you can purchase EQUAL quality someplace else.

Respected Contributor

@noramae 

This thread is from 2015.

Honored Contributor

Why arent these old threads purged, this is crazy to see one from 8 years ago.