Respected Contributor

Re: Have you increased or decreased QVC viewing/shopping...

No change.

Respected Contributor

Decreased ... was not a big shopper but liked to come on the forums. Have not been on much since the "big change" ... too much clicking and jumping around.

Thank you to sunshine for the tip on finding my activity!! It worked for me!!

Trusted Contributor

Decreased with the new shipping and return charges. And now more so with this mixed up forum.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ten days or so since the new system began?  It's too soon to detect any change in my shopping at QVC.  I have products such as Philosophy  "Purity" and BE items that I reorder from them as needed and I am not short of any of those products now.

I do agree that it is harder to get feedback here on products, though, or to quickly find threads of interest to me. 

I am not sure why--it might just be the monotonous display, but it is harder for me to find threads of interest on the Forum homepage.  I like to scan quickly and have set my page at 40 or 50 threads, but it is still hard to review what's going on--hard to do it quickly, anyhow.  I haven't done the "floating" yet, but really I am talking about searching for a thread I hope has been posted, on a TSV or perhaps a current news story.

ETA:  I keep changing my Display options in hope of improvement, but while some are better than others, none yet have solved the problem with quick navigation. 

Esteemed Contributor

Higher prices, stingy clearance prices, no-refund on s/h, no discount on sh/h for a large order or order of multiples, poly-rich clothing, inconsistent sizing, and too many snfus in shipping had already pretty much halted my buying here. The "you're on your own" way in which they rolled out this forum and continue to ignore our questions pretty much sealed the deal. If I'm not here reading and posting, I'm not checking our new arrivals or shopping my wish list. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

The changes they made to the boards hasn't made a difference in what I've purchased.

One thing for sure that decreases my viewing and buying is Christmas in July and all of that nonsense. 

Respected Contributor

It's about the same. There havent been new innovative products on the Q for ages so I know beforehand what programs I'm interested in and there aren't that many.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

The new forum has made no difference on my viewing or shopping Versus the old forum. Being on either forum increases my spending, but not my viewing. I have a few shows I record so that I can watch an hour long show in 10-15 minutes, but I don't normally watch QVC, I generally think of QVC as any other online store, but with videos of the products to show me how to use them or to demo features.

Respected Contributor

No change in purchasing, that's been scaled back for several years, rarely watch it live.  However, since forum changed I notice I don't come to Q website as often and ergo don't check items recently on air.

Respected Contributor

I mainly purchase fashion and Joan Rivers jewelry here.  There are about5 fashion lines I follow.  My shopping habits haven't changed.  NOW that the new forum is settling into something I understand I will probably use it more.  I am not interested in look at me threads or political bashing so pass by those.  I still check in several times a day.