Honored Contributor

Re: Have you increased or decreased QVC viewing/shopping...

@sunshine45 wrote:

@september wrote:

Thanks, sunshine....will check that out.  Since I haven't been here much, I didn't know about this change.  

Is there also a way to easily check "my activity"?  I miss that most of all.

put your user name in the forum search bar

click on users

click the red go button

your user name and other info should come up

click on your number of posts

your posting history will then come up

hope this helps!!!!

Hi sunshine!

It doesn't work.  I click on my name, or key in my user name in the search box and press go.  I am on my page.  There is no place I see to click on my number of posts.  The number of my posts can not be clicked.  My activity area is awful  They are old posts, or hearted posts.  I cannot for love or money see the last thread I posted on.  Doesn't happen.  What is wrong?

So frustrated.  I asked so my questions, and also answered questions.  When I leave the board and check in again, there is no way to see the posts I answered that day,

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@september wrote:

Thanks, sunshine....will check that out.  Since I haven't been here much, I didn't know about this change.  

Is there also a way to easily check "my activity"?  I miss that most of all.

put your user name in the forum search bar

click on users

click the red go button

your user name and other info should come up

click on your number of posts

your posting history will then come up

hope this helps!!!!

Hi sunshine!

It doesn't work.  I click on my name, or key in my user name in the search box and press go.  I am on my page.  There is no place I see to click on my number of posts.  The number of my posts can not be clicked.  My activity area is awful  They are old posts, or hearted posts.  I cannot for love or money see the last thread I posted on.  Doesn't happen.  What is wrong?

So frustrated.  I asked so my questions, and also answered questions.  When I leave the board and check in again, there is no way to see the posts I answered that day,

are you clicking on "users" after you put your name into the search bar? a gray box should come up.....it will have your name, page views, your email address (that only you can see), sign up date (which is wrong), number of posts, number of sign ins, and your ip address. it may look grayed out but you should be able to click on your posts. if you cannot i am not sure just how to explain it to you. maybe someone else will chime in?

does this link help find your history? i can see all of the posts you have made......

http://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/35541

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Shoekitty, after you put your name in the white search bar click on the space that says "Community" and a drop box will fall down. Click on "Users" and then click on "Go."  That will take you to a page that shows your name, and beside it you will see the number of your posts. Click on the number of your posts and you will see all of your posts.

I think you are probably just not clicking on "Community" and getting the drop down box so you can click on "Users" before to click on "Go."  Try that a try. Good luck!

Member Since 11/20/2008
Esteemed Contributor

I used to check the forum then check the sales area to see what I might want to buy.  My interest in both these areas is decreased now.  I am still buying, just not from qvc. 

I miss the categories for fashion (vendors). 

Honored Contributor

I was shopping at QVC long before I discovered this board so I can definitely say that a message board does not change my QVC shopping. I shop at Evine and I don't think they have a message board at all. Whatever QVC does with THEIR forum is ok with me. Not saying I like all aspects of the change but at least (hopefully) it will stop some of the meanness.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My viewing/shopping/buying here has been steadily decreasing over the past five years. This board dooesn't have much impact on my habits.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

it actually went up this week!   I was trying to get to a link and since the page jumps all over the page, I was too slow and clicked on the Barbara Bixby banner (when they  had it, now it is something else).  6 evil pays and I purchased earrings.

I wouldn't have if the page jump hadn't occurred Smiley Very Happy

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

Nothing's changed.  This board has never had anything to do with my shopping habits.

I've always checked the recently viewed to see if there's was anything interesting.  That's how I found the boards to begin with.

It's summer so I don't spend much time here.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Valued Contributor

I usually checked the forums and would then check the shopping portion.  I don't watch QVC much anymore except for the few programs I still enjoy.  The higher prices and shipping policies has restricted my shipping with QVC.  I htink the continous easy pay days show their sales are down.

Esteemed Contributor

It's the same.....zilch for both viewing and shopping.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown