Trusted Contributor

Re: Have you heard the latest Miley Cyrus stunt

She must not feel like she has enough talent to hold an audience's attention that she has to do these moronic things.

I've recently been to an Eagles concert and a Joe Walsh concert and was so happy to hear great music with no need for gimics or dancers or attention getting garbage. For the price of a concert ticket these days just give me pure talent. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

Does she have a family? ..... mother, father, siblings? .... where are they? ... Miley needs to be committed for a long time otherwise she is going to wind up killing herself..... she is desperately calling for help & hopefully someone in her family will help her before it's too late ..... I feel so sorry for her.

Her parents are divorced. They seem to support her nastiness. Her father and her had creepy pictures in a magazine. Her younger sister Noah is following in her footsteps, since Miley is such a good role model. Have you seen her brother Trace? She has 2 sisters and 3 brothers. achy breaky heart...

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Does she have a family? ..... mother, father, siblings? .... where are they? ... Miley needs to be committed for a long time otherwise she is going to wind up killing herself..... she is desperately calling for help & hopefully someone in her family will help her before it's too late ..... I feel so sorry for her.

I agree. But unfortunately, her family is using her as a money machine for as long as her popularity lasts-- which probably won't be too much longer...

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I've said over and over. I saw her when she was 14. She was giving an interview with her father, and he was talking about how different she was from other "teen queens" of that time. She had morals and was such a good role model for young girls growing up. She turned sideways and the long dress she had on was slit to her waist. You could see her side boobs clearly. Any dad that would stand with his daughter "un"dressed like that and proclaim her virtue is living in a dream land.

I've thought she was a mess ever since. I refuse to listen to her music or see any movies. DD used to argue with me about that, but even she sees it now!

Nicholas Sparks wrote The Last Song for her. DD saw it and thought she did a good job; I didn't and won't see it. I read that she handpicked Liam Hemsworth to star with her, and Billy Ray invited him to live with them. Of course they ended up engaged, but even he finally had had enough - supposedly after her "Blurred Lines" performance. 

This is another case of a girl who has everything and throws it away. 

Esteemed Contributor

IF she goes through with this concert, (which I have no doubt that she will), what will she do next to shock people?

You know that she's only doing it to shock people, right?

Esteemed Contributor

Is this about her having a naked concert? That is all I could find so wasn't sure what was being talked about. I thought by the drescription it was truly something heinous. 

If other people like Miley I just don't get people trying to warn others not to go. If you don't like her that is 100% ok and fine but why would you want others not to attend and/or buy her music just because you don't want to. 

I like Miley. I think she is really talented and I personally think she doesn't need to do this for attention (if that is why she is) because she does have real talent. 

What matters most to me is how she treats people and as opposed to other celebs, I have never heard a bad thing about her.

Love her rendition of Jolene.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Trusted Contributor

Who cares?  If people are willing to go nd spend their money on it, why does it matter to anyone else?

There are far more important things in the world to be concerned with than Miley Cyrus.

Besides, to criticize her for seeking attention, nd then giving her that very attention through one's horror, upset, and shock only feeds into her attention seeking.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if the ticket sellers have to disclose the "leave your clothes at the door" policy should your venue be the chosen one?Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

When someone desperately needs attention, they make funny faces and stick out their tongue, smoke joints on stage, perform obscene dances with a married man, tell people they like both men and women for romance, and take their clothes off at the drop of a hat!  Does this sound like anyone we know??? 

Esteemed Contributor

It's kind of a shame what has happened to Miley. I know she wanted to break away from the Hannah Montana image, and I think she made her point. Now it's something else. I can't help but wonder exactly how heavily she is involved in the drug scene. Her behaviior kind of defies logic. She has  a great voice and doesn't need to resort to nudity or anything else to perform. She appears to be experimenting with a lot of things as if she were desperate. Drugs, bise  xuality, nudity, lewd comments, etc. I hope she doesn't end up another Hollywood statistic. I keep thinking of Amy Winehouse, great talent, wild lifestyle, dead before she even hit 30.