Frequent Contributor

Have you had a Lifestyle Lift???

My sister-in-law and I are both in our 70s and admitted to each other recently that we'd heard about this but know nothing more. And we admitted our faces could use a little help!

I did call the number advertised on TV once and asked how much it costs. The fellow who answered said it depends on what you have done, and you must come into one of our clinics to be assessed. Living up in the mountains as I do, there's not much chance of my stumbling upon one of their clinics but am sure I could locate one at some point.

Just wondering what the track record is on these things. I expect big $$$$ but I've heard the cost is lower than the normal facelift. And. . . how long do they last??

Frequent Contributor

Re: Have you had a Lifestyle Lift???

Strange that no one at all has replied to my question! I rarely see that happen.

Respected Contributor

I don't know about the cost, but I did a little internet research, and there are a lot of people out there unhappy with the procedures.

Why don't you and your sister put your money together and take a cruise?

Honored Contributor

I just saw your post, don't visit very often anymore, but I know a Dr. in town that does them, but do not know anyone that has had one! I would love to have one, my face needs a lift, LOL!

Honored Contributor

It has a lot of bad ratings online. HTH.

Honored Contributor

Have you had a Lifestyle Lift???

No, but I have had many cosmetic(medical)procedures over the years. Only one had anything to do with my face, the rest were other parts of my body. From my experiences and knowing a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in our city(yes, he plays hockey also), this would be a dangerous thing to do, "in his opinion".

He said he has seen their methods and no way would he even give a thought to many of the ways they perform the procedures. All I can say is this. He is a friend and has been a well respected Board Certified in Plastic Surgery in our city for going on 3 decades now.

Take it for what it's worth to you.

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

Absolutely, listen to John. BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON. Not a Cosmetic Surgeon.

BIG difference.

In Sunny AZ
Esteemed Contributor

If you look carefully at the ads you'll see in very fine print that the people featured had multiple procedures, not just the lifestyle lift. It sounds suspicious to me. If I wanted to get work done, I'd find a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon who is well trained and not working for some money-hungry company that spends so much on advertising.
Respected Contributor

About 5 years ago, a co-worker had a similar procedure and the affect was quite natural. She looked rested and had a defined jaw and a slight "lift" to her face. She went to a plastic surgeon and it appears to have been worth the $$$. She looks better now than she did immediately following the surgery. Refreshed.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

On 2/15/2014 4KICKS said:

Absolutely, listen to John. BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON. Not a Cosmetic Surgeon.

BIG difference.

Omg , didn't even know there was a medical specialty called cosmetic surgeon . I'm guessing they have much less training ? I was only aware of plastic surgeons & board certified is great in any specialty . I feel so badly for anyone who initially , unknowingly receives sub-standard and/or life- threatening care, from an incompetent professional . There should be more regulation . If board certified plastic surgeons recognize there's an issue , then it calls for patient protection . Nothing is actually as easy & risk free , as they portray on a TV ad . Beware .