Honored Contributor

Re: Have you got some news you want to share today?

LOL @ auto-censor censoring magna c/u/m/ laude.  

Frequent Contributor

I swore I wouldn't tell anyone, but my family isn't going to check QVC...Nah, so...

My husband,myself and our two sons have had a exciting week!  

Our youngest son and his wife came over and told us we are going to be grandparents!  Yippee!!!  They gave us the due date and we were all very excited. They asked us not to tell anyone, especially his brother because they wanted to do that, to surprise everyone. 

Our older son, by two years, called two days later, and asked if we would be home. They came over and told us we are going to be grandparents---they are having a baby!  YIPPEE/OMG/REALLY?/WHEN?

My husband and I looked at each other and we asked when?  I swear, they have the same due dates!  And, they asked if we wouldn't tell anyone, they wanted to that! 

I can't wait for my sons to share this with each other.  I'm hoping it won't take any of the excitement from their special day.  

The stars were in alignment or something. Clearly my daughter-in-laws cycles were ;p  

Wow!  We are going to be grandparents twice, maybe on the same day or close.  Almost like twins!  Oh the thoughts racing through my head...two of this, two of this...Smiley Happy  Hopefully the children will be as close as my sons are.

My husband is so excited too.  He said we can turn one of the spare rooms into a double nursery...and...it's been so much fun this week and yet I want them to share it so we can all jump up and down together!  Smiley Happy

Ok, I feel better telling someone Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

@karuna   

big heart.png  Congratulations, Grandma!

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Frequent Contributor

@IamMrsG  Ahh thank you!  "Grandma"  love it!  

Love the heart, thank you so much.  

Respected Contributor

Nope, but sometimes no news is good news. Woman LOL 

have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

Well....son was barfing half the night.....I am doing laundry and making sure he doesn't barf more.......way too exciting.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@karuna  Congratulations!  That is a happy coincidence, isn't it?

I once worked for a man who always complained that he didn't think he'd ever become a grandfather.  He had a son & two daughters, all married at the time.  Then the whole family went on a vacation to Hawaii & guess what?  You got it.  "Everybody" came back pregnant.  Woman LOL 

Frequent Contributor

HA!   Wow!  Imagine the happy and busy days for them Smiley Happy  That story made me laugh.  Guess it was the tropical breeze ;p

Respected Contributor

@karuna wrote:

@IamMrsG  Ahh thank you!  "Grandma"  love it!  

Love the heart, thank you so much.  

karuna, congratulations to you all on your double blessing.

Oh and mums the word LOL!

Frequent Contributor

HA!  Smiley Happy