Honored Contributor

Re: Have you got some news you want to share today?

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

I actually do have some news this morning!

I woke up and checked my lottery numbers and for the first time ever, I got 4 out of 5 numbers on our Fantasy 5 game here in Georgia.  I won $157!!

If I'd gotten the 5th number, I would have won $1.2M.

But I'm thrilled with $157.  I LOVE "found" money.

@gidgetgh  Did you go right to  Talbot's online, or to a store?  LOL! 

@Pearlee- too funny. I stopped at the mini mart up the street this morning and cashed it in and they paid me in $5 bills. Took a lot of 5's to get to $157. I feel rich!  I'm having lunch with a friend today and it's REALLY close to a Talbots.  Hmmmm....should I stop in? LOL. 

@gidgetgh  Only if you got a 40% off one non-sale item post card in the mail this week, like I did!  

Don't tell your friend about your winnings - then you'll have to pick up the lunch tab!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

it's my birthday!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mothertrucker wrote:

it's my birthday!

Have a big piece of cake with tons of frosting.  No calories on birthdays, that is the LAW!! (in my world anyway) Happy Birthday!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Mothertrucker wrote:

it's my birthday!

Have a big piece of cake with tons of frosting.  No calories on birthdays, that is the LAW!! (in my world anyway) Happy Birthday!!

And calories never count on your birthday - so have a great one!

Honored Contributor

mothertrucker wrote:

it's my birthday!

Happy Birthday, Tam!!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

it's my birthday!

Happy Birthday,  have a wonderful day! 

Respected Contributor

Lots of good changes in our home. DS just graduated with honors, starting a new job next week. 

He has a great future ahead!

My body is close to back to normal after major surgery on my carotid artery PTL it tumor wasn't cancerous.

And was told today that we should hear great news we've been expected since we were rear ended because of a dude on his phone....he's taken full responsibility! 

And it's beach weather LOL

Honored Contributor

Record heat, the earliest ever recorded..............and the Electric company announced an 8% rate increase.    They are cruel and sadistic.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Only person in my household that graduated 'Magna *** Laude' is me.  But I am making a new loose-meat sandwich recipe for supper tonight, Rhode Island Dynamites.  Any experience out there with this sandwich?

Honored Contributor

Well AT&T is getting ready to put in fibro optic in our subdivision and the guys were here marking yards- oh glory when they start digging wonder what line they will cut..

Hubby is on vacation, cut back the honeysuckle, fed the deer, I'm doing laundry..  just another day at the funny farm!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee