Honored Contributor

Re: Have you got some news you want to share today?

[ Edited ]

Around here (geographically), no news is good news.   Except when reading several good news posts here on these boards!  Heart  Wishing everyone here the best news each day. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Actually, we should mark our own various cable, gas, whatever lines, with small posts and markers, marking which line is which and where. (lol)!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

News? Hmm...I went shopping today...the news(?) I bought nothing....laughing happy cat emoticon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Did my daily workout this morning then went to my favorite donut shop and bought two for today's National Doughnut Day.  I brought to the office and cut one bit out of each flavor made myself stop so I could really enjoy tonight with a good movie and an even better bowl of ice cream.  Then will get up in the morning and do another daily workout. 

I will be drooling all day at my desk knowing the doughnuts are locked up in a plastic container and a tied up bag just feet away in my office kitchen.  I must be STRONG I will be so tickled tonight curled up in p.j.'s then sitting here eating them.

Happy Donut Day!!

Finished off the last donut last night with another bowl of ice cream for National Chocolate Ice Cream Day so what am I supposed to celebrate tonight?  I will have to think of something.  Will be tough but I am sure I can manage.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

News today ... CMA Fan Fest is cranking up and so is the traffic!  Takes me twice as long to get to work and three times as long to get home.  Welcome to Nashville and hope you get to enjoy your visit if you're here and drink plenty of water.  Expecting 98 to 100 degrees starting Friday.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Psst...enquiring minds are reporting Amber Hearst is pregnant.....Image result for shocked emoticons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Smoky: I hope they know where the gas lines are.  Around here, they're supposed to ask the gas and electric co. first.  Before they do any digging. 

@ROMARY, they marked everything and still nipped the line..  LOL ...  am thinking they'll be in our yard tomorrow.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

My phone was dead when I woke up this morning.  I nearly cried.  Not at the fact it was out, but the fact I had to call that awful place

The tech answered my call within 2 minutes

He resolved the isse shortly

He did not do the "Parrot" response.  You know,.... where they repeat every word you say back to you, and take up time when you are in a hurry.

I called, talked to some one and resolved my issue in about 8 minutes.

That is my good news, and made my day!

Oh, and my GS graduated from middle school, and my granddaughter was promoted from 5th to middle school.  Seems like I was just changing their diapers.

Frequent Contributor

Just wanted to thank and update everyone who shared my joy.  My sons finally told each other.  (Gads, it seemed forever to me ;p )   They were both in happy disbelief, excited and looking forward to their babies being very close as they grow up together.  My daughter-in-laws were jumping up and down, chattering about how they feel, upcoming ultrasounds, etc.

Life is good and we will be proud to be called "grandma and grandpa".  Smiley Happy