Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have you ever ordered from Etsy?

@GenXmuse wrote:

All the time. It's great to support small home based businesses and you have the choice to shop American made if you'd like. 

I bought a lightweight poncho from Etsy. I was impressed with how well-made it was, it had a zipper closure. And then I found the made in China label. It was coated in polyurethane and I decided it would be too hot to wear. I contacted the seller concerning a return. I never heard anything from the seller. First and last experience with Etsy.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

I ordered from them for the first time two weeks ago. I ordered three masks from three different vendors. I received one in about a week, the other two I haven't received yet. I emailed them, they said they're sending them out this week. I did get my credit card bill today, the charges were on it! The jury is still out if I would order again.

Respected Contributor

I have ordered multiple times from Etsy and always have had a good experience. In fact, I am waiting for some headbands right now. My hair is growing like a weed because of social isolation. I work on zoom so I thought it would be fun to have a cute headband. 

Honored Contributor

@Sue98   I've ordered from Etsy for over ten years.  I don't think I've ever had a bad experience.  Just like anywhere else, you need to read the reviews on the Seller you're buying from before purchasing. 

Make sure you know where your purchase is coming from.  It tells you on the page with the listing.  I have ordered a couple of things from Europe, but usually when I get the large list of everything I'm looking for I go to the left hand column and mark it to show items in the U.S. only.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau