Frequent Contributor

Re: Have you ever ordered from Etsy?

I have ordered from Etsy, but they are from different vendors.  I have not had any bad experience and all the items were as described. 

Super Contributor

Yes. From a variety of vendors and never had a problem. All my orders have been well packaged and shipped quickly. I always look at the vendor reviews before ordering.
Respected Contributor

Yes I have with no problems

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I order from Etsy all the time. Just look at the reviews and go from there. I've never had a bad experience. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

All the time. It's great to support small home based businesses and you have the choice to shop American made if you'd like. 

Honored Contributor

I've ordered about 4 or 5 items from Etsy including my fabric masks.   I've never had an issue.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sue98   If you'll go to the upper right search box (Search forums & blogs) and enter "order from etsy", you'll find multiple previous posts on the subject.

My most recent purchase was a Sterling star ring.  It fit perfectly and was much more substantial than I expected.  I was very pleased.  I've also ordered a dozen or more scarves and have always been happy with them and the service.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Recently I placed orders for masks.  They all came when they were supposed to and exactly as described.  I would use both of those vendors again.  My DD has used Etsy quite a bit in the past and always had good results with them.  I don't know that I would start out with a major purchase from a vendor I had never used before, just like anywhere else, but I wouldn't hesitiate to try them again for other items.

Honored Contributor

Yes. Several times. I always look for vendors who have lots of good reviews.  I have bought doll clothes, jewelry, winter scarves, wooden christmas sign, etc.  I have been happy with all the vendors.  They were all very helpful. I chose those who take returns but I don't think I have ever returned anything that I can remember.

Trusted Contributor

I've shopped on Etsy for a number of things and the experience was always good. Only returned one item, and seller was very nice and accomodating.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.