Honored Contributor

Re: Have you ever been to a premier jewelry party

I'm going to go because I have a bracelt that tarnished badly. I want to see if they will recoat it for me

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago I knew several women who were distributors for Premier Designs, so I got to know about the jewelry and the company.  It is still affordably priced compared to the high fashion jewelry you find in department stores, and it does have pretty much a lifetime guarantee.  And the hostess program is one of the best around - I saw ladies get hundreds of dollars in free jewelry plus the option to buy things at half price -- they were some really happy women, and the shows I went to were fun!

I have had many of my pieces for between 10-20 years, I don't wear them all the time, but they have held up so well and as long as I keep them clean, they look like new.  It is really quality jewelry.

The other thing I learned was that the founders of the company established a foundation in the earliest years and as long as the company is in business, they will be helping to finance missionaries and special projects here in America and around the world, and they also have a college scholarship program.  That's my kind of company, and I never minded buying something when I knew a percentage of what I paid would go for things like that. 

I hadn't heard anything about Premier in a while -- it's good to know they're still around! 

Respected Contributor

Premiere has some really great jewelry. I went to several parties a few years ago & I would go to every one I got invited to. They have really cute pieces in all price ranges. I love all of their bracelets. I don't wear jewlery as often, now that I am not working, but the pieces I bought work well with casual clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

I had a girlfriend throw a party last year by a clothing company I think was called cabbi. I did not want to go, but I told her that I would attend. I would say about a month before the event, an e-mail went out with the clothing line to see what was offered. I looked and knew that it was out of my price range.

I called my girlfriend up and was very upfront with her and told her that I am sorry, but I can't afford these types of prices, so I will not be attending. She had an attitude with me for a bit, but she eventually got over it.