Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have you ever Mistakenly gone into the Men's or Women's Bathroom by Accident?

As a young girl I ran into a Men's Room. I remember looking all around and checking out the urinals, wondering what they were. It was empty, and I left. I just thought it was a "different" kind of Ladies Room.

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you ever Mistakenly gone into the Men's or Women's Bathroom by Accident?

Not mistakenly and not to use the facilities but I was at private club in Hollywood and was told to go see the men's restroom.  The urinal was a waterfall - it was quite fancy.  Odd that the women's restroom was not that fancy.  It was so many years ago I do not know if the Magic Castle even still exists.  

Honored Contributor

Once at the office. Lucky me for - and anyone else - there was no one in there.

My office complex is HUGE and some of the office has two women's rooms with the doors facing each other and then another set of restrooms for me, also with the doors facing each other. On the other side of the complex, it's basically the same layout, only they have a men's room door facing a women's room door intead of two men's rooms and two women's rooms.
Super Contributor

.  When  many yrs. ago, I was in the stall and heard a man come in. I then realized I was in the men's room. I almost died, I called out that I was in therea  and the man said OK and left ad I ran out.

Regular Contributor

I don't remember where i was, but I did go into a men's room by mistake.

My first thought was "Why are there urinals in here?"  Took me a second to put two and two together.....

Thankfully there was no one else in there.

Now, in my current workplace, the men's and ladies' rooms are both "single seaters" with lockable doors and women outnumber men in the building by about 20 to 1.  So we use the men's room all the time if there is someone in the ladies' room.

Frequent Contributor

I've used men's restrooms several times because of the endless lines at the women's. I was much younger then but if I was out and couldn't wait I'd go in a men's room again.  😇

Respected Contributor

When I was in college I went to a club with some friends. There was a stage in front with the bathrooms on either side. While the entertainment was performing I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came out the whole room applauded. They had seen  me go into the wrong side. I remember wanting to die.