Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have you dined inside a restaurant

Yes several times. Almost every weekend. In fact, I haven't seen anyone eating outside at the restaurants I've been to. It's not fun to sit outside and eat when it's 110 degrees.

Honored Contributor

I've dined inside my favorite restaurant three times now and will continue to do so.  I've been going there for years and want to continue to support them.  They seat patrons very far apart, which is easy to do, since not many folks are eating inside restaurants these days.  The restaurant consists of the owner, one or two waiters, a bus girl plus whateer size kitchen staff the have.  All their visible employees wear a mask.  I'm quite comfortable eating there and hoping my meager visits will serve to help this lovely restaurant to survive.  That's my comfort level.  Not everyone would necessarily feel the same way.

Honored Contributor

No, our favorite restaurants are permanently shuttered.

Trusted Contributor

Nope, not since February. I'm in Florida, so not too smart to go inside anywhere. This state is a COVID fest. 

Respected Contributor

No. 

Contributor

Yes, all the restaurants in our area are open.  They have been open for about a month and have been staying busy.  Oddly though, the fast food chains are still drive up only. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Our restaurants are closed except for patio service and it's too hot to eat outside.  I'm not, however, in any rush to go back to a restaurant.  It'll probably be a long time.

@Kachina624    109° at noon.......and this place is a covid sewer with a lot of reckless folks.   Man at Kroger this morning without a mask and saw an employee with mask down around his neck.   It will be a "cold day" you-know-where before I even consider deli or bakery.    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

No and have no plans to anytime soon.  I don't feel comfortable with that.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

We were out Saturday night.  It was 95 degrees out.  I was very uncomfortable being outside.  Until it cools down some, I don't think we'll be doing that again.

Esteemed Contributor

No. DH & I have only been doing outdoor dining, several times a week.We aren't ready to do indoor dining.I don't know when we will be. 
 I feel bad for the owner of our favorite local pub.Before Covid we were going there about once a week for over 30 years!  We haven't been there since mid March. They have no room for outside dining. 
   I see on their FB page that they're struggling.A lot of long time customers are posting that they just aren't ready to attempt inside dining yet.