Honored Contributor

Re: Have you been visited by someone who's passed?

Anybody watch Dead Files ? Wonder if that show is just a bunch of  hooey?

Respected Contributor

I have not but my son has seen my father and grandfather and others who have passed; just fading images!

Honored Contributor

my dad came back to sit in his favorite chair on the night he was buried.

i was stilll left at home yet, my flight wasn't for a couple more days (back to my home) i was sleeping on the sofa in the t.v. room at my parents house, something woke me up and there was a presence in the room, he sat down in his favorite chair, i turned on the t.v. and small light and pretty much stayed up the rest of the night, this event scared me. was he there, don't know or not.

Respected Contributor

The answer is no. They can't visit because they're gone.

Super Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

The answer is no. They can't visit because they're gone.

So many different beliefs! 

No life after death.

We go to heaven. (or hell)

We go to purgatory.

We are reincarnated.

We roam the earth forever as spirits.

We'll know the truth eventually!  Woman Wink

Man plans. God laughs.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

When l was still working, one day toward the end of the work day a few ladies were talking about a cigar lounge that recently opened. During the talk l mentioned my Grandpa used to smoke cigars. The day ended and walked to my car thinking about what errands l needed to do. Got inside my car, locked the door, put on my seat belt and started to back out of my parking space when a very strong smell filled my whole car! I said out loud... "Oh! You smoked a PIPE Grandpa! Not cigars!" I laughed out loud... then l became very nervous and looked in the back seat to make sure no one was there!! The smell went away and off l drove very shaken because I knew my Grandpa was there to remind me that he smoked a pipe! He passed at least 30 years before that happened! As nervous as l was...l was so very happy he visited me! Love you Grandpa! ❤️