Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have you been visited by someone who's passed?

this is something i wonder about .   Those Of you that have gone to physics where do they say the deceased are ?   Where are they speaking from?   Is heaven mentioned ?   I can't Imagine not asking that if I were to go to one.  I used to watch Theresa and I noticed no one ever asked her that .  Maybe they did but not on air .  

i don't know for sure if I've been visited   But have had very real , full of joy dreams of my dad where we are chatting and laughing together.   He was and is my favorite person ever ,  best dad in the whole world !   He's been gone now 7 yrs and some  days it seems like it happened yesterday .   I never made it back to see him before he died. We lived in a different state then .  He was in the hospital , I spoke to him the night before we left to go there ,  at the airport waiting to take off early the next morning we got the call from my brother that he passed, I fainted.   Never got to see him alive ,  next time seeing him was at his funeral.   Our last conversation on the phone I cherish ,  I told him I loved him and would see him tomorrow    He said the same.  

New Contributor

I,too,was very close to my Father.  After he died I had lovel,happy dreams where he was always alive and smiling.  One night about two years after he was gone I dreamed he was dead.  I saw him in the coffin at his funeral.  In the dream i was sobbing and screaming.  Then I woke up and I was  actually sobbing.  I never dreamed of my Dad again and it has been decades since he passed.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

this is something i wonder about .   Those Of you that have gone to physics where do they say the deceased are ?   Where are they speaking from?   Is heaven mentioned ?   I can't Imagine not asking that if I were to go to one.  I used to watch Theresa and I noticed no one ever asked her that .  Maybe they did but not on air .  

Good question @Kitty Galore .  I just asked this person last weekend if the psychic could tell her ahead of time that the two deaths were going to happen in her life (two within the past 6 months). 

She quickly corrected me and told me she goes to a medium and only talks to people who've passed in her life.

I'm going to ask her if she's ever asked the medium how these people present themselves to the medium.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Good question @Kitty Galore .  I just asked this person last weekend if the psychic could tell her ahead of time that the two deaths were going to happen in her life (two within the past 6 months). 

She quickly corrected me and told me she goes to a medium and only talks to people who've passed in her life.

I'm going to ask her if she's ever asked the medium how these people present themselves to the medium.  

@Lucky Charm  Its certainly something I would be interested in knowing as I'm sure many would be !   If this person does get an answer to the question I would so appreciate if you posted it.  Thanks 😺

Honored Contributor

Yes.

I'm not going to repeat my previous post. since it got swept up in a mass deletion that stemmed from someone else's post that someone reported. Annoys me to heck when that happens.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

My mother also had dementia at the end of her life.  A few nights after she passed, I dreamed that I was in a dark room and suddenly a door opened and my mother, just as radiant and beautiful as she ever looked (as she appeared in her 20s) glided in on the arm of a gentleman I can only describe as a guide.  I said "hi!  I'm so happy to see you!" and she said "I'm very busy here but I wanted to thank you for taking care of me" and just like that she and the guide turned around and went through the door.  She hasn't come to see me since then (and it's been 9 years), but I know she's fine and I'll see her again.

Edit:  I didn't ask her where "here" was but I assumed it was heaven and that she was coming to see me in some in-between kind of room where people who are still alive are allowed to see their loved ones who passed.

Respected Contributor

My m.i.l. died in 1999. A while later we were at a restaurant on Thanksgiving. I felt someone tap my shoulder so I looked around, thinking maybe a server accidentally bumpted into me or something like that.

No one was around. For some reason, I got the feeling it was my m.i.l. because that would have been just like her. We'd had some other occurances that I thought were connected with her; the night she died my husband's brother called to notify us, and the watch that his mother gave DH stopped dead (so to speak) and we could never get it to work again.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My mom passed away from stage 4 breast cancer October 6, 2019. Several weeks after her passing, I was asleep one morning and I heard her tell me not to worry because she was fine where she was at. I woke up pretty startled because it sounded like she was standing right next to my bed. But I definitely felt a lot more peaceful afterwards. I'm guessing the where she was at was heaven, but wherever she was, it was in a much better place. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kalli What a lovely visit you must have had.  I consider that the most wonderful blessing. Take care.

Honored Contributor

When my husband was sick with cancer,i was worried he might not make it to heaven,long story,but i askrd him to let me know if he is okay when he died,he hesitated and said well okay ,but how i said send me a butterfly,i adore them,well he did, when a few weeks after he died ,a butterfly while walking in a woods,came out of no ware ,and flew all around me ,my dil saw it happen.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.