Respected Contributor

Have you Seen This?? BEAR HUNTS :) CUTE!

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Have you Seen This?? BEAR HUNTS :)

I took my dog for a walk yesterday and there were many homes with bears in their windows. I came home and put one in mine. So cute.
Image may contain: possible text that says 'GOIN ON A BEAR HUNT! #randomactsofcormmunity Join the fun! If you'd like to participate, simply place a stuffed bear in a window of your home so when families go for car rides or walks during this quarantine, they can hunt for bears! Communities around the nation are participating in bear hunts for the little ones to enjoy! Have some fun with your family while you practice social distancing!'

Respected Contributor

it would be so fun for kids to do this Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

@ceh   Thank you so much  for sharing that !!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you Seen This?? BEAR HUNTS :) CUTE!

Love that!

Wish there were kids in my neighborhood because I'd definitely make one of my bears move from his chair to a window!

Respected Contributor

I saw this too but immediately thought that this could end up as a map that creeps could use and now they know where the little kids live.... look for the bears. I don't know if this is a good idea or not. Sweet but not safe IMHO only....I totally get the idea.

Honored Contributor

Teens or older kids in my neighborhood, too, but my bears up yesterday anyway. The adults smile and wave as they walk by. It reminds me of the yellow ribbons that were placed on trees. 

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

I saw this too but immediately thought that this could end up as a map that creeps could use and now they know where the little kids live.... look for the bears. I don't know if this is a good idea or not. Sweet but not safe IMHO only....I totally get the idea.

@silkyk   Smart thinking, but like me, most neighbors are doing it whether or not they have kids living at home. There are creeps everywhere. If not this, they'll think of something else. 

Esteemed Contributor

My bears are in the front windows.  Smiley Happy

My husband has been working on something similar with his church youth group.  They plan to put up colored Easter egg pictures in the windows as a way to hunt Easter eggs this year.