Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have such admiration for Bill & Jen, the "little people" (with the big hearts)

I like Bill so much more since they got the kids. Zoey is the cutest thing & seems to have adjusted fast.

Respected Contributor

Re: Have such admiration for Bill & Jen, the "little people" (with the big hearts)

I love this family. I wish I could have had these types of parents. My parents loved me but they were too young and didn't have a clue as to how to raise children.
Honored Contributor

I can't wait to watch the Christmas episode with the gigantic tree!
Trusted Contributor

I agree with everyone here. BTW Did anyone else notice Jen's bottle of Amazing Grace lotion on her BR vanity??

Respected Contributor

On 3/20/2014 spud188 said:

I agree with everyone here. BTW Did anyone else notice Jen's bottle of Amazing Grace lotion on her BR vanity??

I noticed it, but thought it was Pure Grace. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Love this show, love this couple, and those sweet children!

I noticed the Philosophy bottle, but didn't know what scent it was!

Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2014 PinkSugar said:

I like Bill so much more since they got the kids. Zoey is the cutest thing & seems to have adjusted fast.

I always liked Bill, but now I can't decide whether he's a more amazing father or husband. His love and support of his wife through her illness is phenomenal. His love for his kids is truly amazing. He seemed to love them completely before he even met them, then it just got EVEN better from there.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Bill is a ""natural"" parent. I love the inter-action between him and Will and I just love little Will. He is adorable and such a sweet child. I hope Zoey has the same disposition. That would be great.

Contributor

I love them. I am so glad to see Zoey much better and seeming to be adjusted and happy - sweet little girl. I was really concerned and worried she wouldn't come around - but they are such good patient nice people that she had to. I hope hope hope Jen stays healthy, I'm so so worried since her C was stage 3. Love Will to the moon and back too. They are wonderful, loved watching the whole xmas decorating show. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I love this show. Hoping that Jen's cancer stays in remission or she is considered cured. Will cracks me up. He has the cutest smile and laugh and he has a great appetite. I'm sure he will be a wonderful big brother to Zoey. So precious when he hugs her and kisses her. Bill is a great husband and father.