Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have You Seen A Baby Comforted Like This?

[ Edited ]

No but I haven't been around babies since my youngest granddaughter who is now 13! (Hopefully soon though, as my son gets married next year and hopefully they will have kids!).

Everything changes, new ways are discovered. Such as we were told not to put our babies on their backs because they could choke if they spit up milk or something, and now they only put babies on their backs.

Anyway, I was surprised to hear the announcer say a babies cry is the worst sound in the world. Really? I don't think so! Babies are easy, its the teen years that are a challenge (lol).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

Now that's a Doctor who knows a thing or two about babies!! He truly is The baby whisperer, indeed! Mom was really getting a kick out of it and the "biologists" were hysterical. Smiley Wink

dee

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Verrrry interesting. One of my children cried to the point of throwing up. I certainly would have tried the doctor's method if I had known about it. I think it's worthy of research, in order to see if and why this works. Also, how long does the baby stop crying? Do they revert to tears after they're returned to the examining table?