Honored Contributor

Shipping out is improving.  I ordered a tee shirt on 10/4 and it shipped 10/7 and I will receive tomorrow 10/10.   I hope this faster shipping out continues.  Anyone else notice?

Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Shipping out is improving.  I ordered a tee shirt on 10/4 and it shipped 10/7 and I will receive tomorrow 10/10.   I hope this faster shipping out continues.  Anyone else notice?

Cat Very HappyHeart

I have never had issues with receiving items in said times.....but funny you should mention low and behold I received a delay in shipping due to train derailment.   Hmmmm...........

Honored Contributor

I won't be shipping any more with USPS. I sent 3 Vera Bradley bags to my sister, I'm in Tx. she's in Ind. on 10-2 suppose to have got there the 4th I didn't think they would get up there till the 5th.

Long story short, she's still waiting and nobody knows where my box is that weighed almost 5 lbs and cost me almost 14.00 to send.

She always wants my older Vera's and tired of hearing her whine for them so I mailed 3 to her . I called post office to see how long I should wait before I file a claim to collect the 50 buck insurance they put on it. She said give it a month.   sheesh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Honored Contributor

Remember when you were a kid and soooooo excited about what Santa would bring in the morning....

I’m getting excited just remembering.....whoa!?  Where was I?

OK!  So back to Christmas morning....Well....that’s the way I feel every time I order from QVC.

By the time it gets to my house, I’ve forgotten what I ordered; and the excitement and wonderment of opening that package is ....... well....like Christmas morning....

I was just telling Chewy when I ordered my cat’s food if they’d call QVC Executives and give them some pointers on how to improve delivery times...

You see, I get my cat food within 2 days.....kinda makes one wonder....

Well, I always loved Christmas morning.......

Respected Contributor
I have noticed QVC has better shipping leading up to Christmas.
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I won't be shipping any more with USPS. I sent 3 Vera Bradley bags to my sister, I'm in Tx. she's in Ind. on 10-2 suppose to have got there the 4th I didn't think they would get up there till the 5th.

Long story short, she's still waiting and nobody knows where my box is that weighed almost 5 lbs and cost me almost 14.00 to send.

She always wants my older Vera's and tired of hearing her whine for them so I mailed 3 to her . I called post office to see how long I should wait before I file a claim to collect the 50 buck insurance they put on it. She said give it a month.   sheesh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

@SharkEDon't you have a tracking number?

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1  The Luminara TSV I orderd 9/29 arrived 10/2.  That was good.  But I expect quick delivery of TSV's...even though it doesn't always happen.

Keepin' it real.
Contributor

Re: Have You Noticed???

[ Edited ]

I have three separate orders from Oct 6 that are still in process,  and an estimated delivery date of 10/15 -so no, I have not noticed an improvement. 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Cat Very HappyHeart

Hmmm, Ordering on the 4th and it being shipped on the 7th is fast? Umm with other companies you should have already received the item by the 7th. I don't shop the Q anymore so I don't know how slow their shipping is but this still sounds pretty bad. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I've noticed.  I ordered several silver jewelry pieces form the Creed show.  They shipped 2 days later and I received all 5 pieces yesterday.   Since I don't order a lot from them, this is the fastest I've ever received anything form QVC. Meanwhile I'm still get anything I order from Amazon, a day later.