Respected Contributor

Re: Have You Ever Spent the Whole Day In Your Pajamas?

I’m in the “only when I’m sick” group!

I’m large busted, and during the day I am more comfy wearing a bra.  My at home wardrobe consists of mostly very comfortable clothes....soft leggings, knit shorts, t-shirts and linen shirts in summer, oversized sweatshirts in winter.  And I always shower and put makeup on, even for at-home only days.

But I very much enjoy days where I don’t have to go anywhere, and can relax, read, watch tv, and play on the computer to my heart’s content!

Honored Contributor

Never

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't (due to any medical emergencies, where you have to go ASAP) but it would be fun.

Honored Contributor

Clothing is  a fun part of my day. I have always been a clothes horse ,and I am not comfortable wearing jams , other than for sleeping..If I am sick it is OK ,but, not  something I would enjoy

Honored Contributor

I have, but not in quite awhile, New Year's Day 2017.

I'm always "at the ready" becuase of my husband's health so I get up, take a shower, put on makeup and get dressed to meet the public every day.

Now, if we had a snow day, which would be rare here in Atlanta, I'd be more likely to do it then.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

Many times. When I am at home, just relaxing and not going any where.

Honored Contributor

Never.  PJ are for sleeping.  I don't even take naps.  I need to be showered and clean before I put on ay kind of clothes.  Plus I work.  Weekends the same. Only time I'm in pajamas is when I'm ill. 

Honored Contributor

Never in my 65 years of being on this earth have I ever wasted an entire day in my pajamas. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ID2 wrote:

Never in my 65 years of being on this earth have I ever wasted an entire day in my pajamas. 

So you have to be dressed to waste it, and that’s ok?  (Just playing with you Woman Wink )

Honored Contributor

Never!  I have never liked any kind of nightwear.  I usually just wear sweats or shorts and a sport bra to bed.  I workout every morning and walk the dog if weather permits, do some housework then I shower, do my makeup and dress.  I could never just wear what I have slept in all night the entire next day and that would not be comfortable for me.  While so many enjoy those days for me it would just not be enjoyable.