Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Ever Spent the Whole Day In Your Pajamas?

The last time I did it was New Years Day.  We had been out the night before and had absolutely nothing going on that day.  We seriously binge watched a show on tv and I never got out of my jammies. 

Honored Contributor

yes and it is wonderful!!!!

Respected Contributor

Only if I am sick . Never otherwise.

Honored Contributor

Sick or a few days after my son was born.  Otherwise, I have to at least put on sweats or something else relaxing if staying in.  May leave off the bra but definitely out of bed clothes.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

This past Monday after my houseguests left for home. We had a great time but I was ready for a relaxing day at home!

I have built up a nice collection of warm and cool weather comfy clothes that I can answer the door in but am still totally comfortable. Best investment I made.

Esteemed Contributor

Only if I'm very sick.  Even then, I usually take a shower and put on sweat pants and T-shirt for the day.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I’ve only done this if I’m extremely sick. Otherwise, if I’m mildly ill, I think getting dressed makes me feel somewhat better and more productive.  I might still have a low energy day, and be wearing my soft workout clothing, but if I had to do a quick errand, I’d be dressed appropriately. 

@september 

What you said....😏

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

NO!!!

If I want to have a lazy relaxing day I still get dressed but I wear my espeĉially comfy, soft, sloppy clothes...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”