Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Ever Spent the Whole Day In Your Pajamas?

I love pajama days!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

No, I don't feel comfortable being in PJ’s all day.  I’d rather wear my comfy regular clothes. 

Respected Contributor

I don't really have pajamas per se.

I wear casual soft shorts and tank tops in summer and flannel or knit jogger pants in winter with a long sleeved tee.

I sleep in them and lounge in them. They go on as soon as I get home.

Trusted Contributor

omg alot!  if i have no where to go on my day off from work, and im just staying at home i never get out of my pj's... and it feels so good  lol  i love snow days when there's a winter storm and im in my pj's all day.. such a good feeling  lol

Esteemed Contributor

Often!!!  Some days, I get up and start errands around the house and before I know it...the morning and afternoon are gone!!  Some days, I watch TV all day and just be lazy!!

Valued Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

I don't really have pajamas per se.

I wear casual soft shorts and tank tops in summer and flannel or knit jogger pants in winter with a long sleeved tee.

I sleep in them and lounge in them. They go on as soon as I get home.

Ditto!  Except mine is JUST a tee shirt or tank.  Getting dressed some lazy days is just pulling on shorts or leggings of some sort and I'm good to go for the day Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not PJ's.   I can't sleep in them.  I hate the way the legs crawl up and twist around.   Yuk.   I did buy a set this past winter from Land's End.   Fleese PJ's.  I'd put them on early evening and then change to my short nighshirt to sleep.

I have what I call my 'comfy clothes'.   A baggy pair of black sorta sweatpants and a huge sweatshirt DH bought and didn't like.  So it became mine.  I live in that around the house in the winter and my summer comfy clothes are 3 loose cotton dresses.  I bought them to wear out but over time they became 'comfy clothes'.   I have one on now.

I'll add.... yes, I can easily spend a whole day in my comfy clothes.

Valued Contributor

absolutely!

i work from home and pj's are my official work clothes

what's the point of getting dressed if you aren't leaving the house?

in the past, i knew women that would put on makeup, but weren't leaving the house.
granted, i don't wear makeup, but i just don't see the point of spending time doing that . . . unless one wants to get the attention of the ups or mail guy.

who doesn't want to wear the most comfortable clothes possible?

house doesn't get any cleaner, food that you cook doesn't taste any better, when cooked in street clothes, clothes don't make one nicer or more helpful to others, so, what's the point?

relax. life is way to short to be bothered with all the prim & proper regiment, from decades ago.

heaven forbid, but if you have to go to and stay the hospital, you won't be stuck wearing a hospital gown that has been worn by 1,000's before you.

Honored Contributor

Only when I'm sick.  

Esteemed Contributor

Love those days.  I have quite a wardrobe of nice jammies and enjoy especially on rainy or snowy days.