Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have You Ever Bought Anything That Was Pitched on "Shark Tank"?

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse wrote:

I don't if anyone remembers this guy but he was just sentenced to two years in prison for fraud. https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/11/us/fraud-shark-tank-wine-trnd/index.html

I tried the scrub daddy, but it didn't work well for me, Chirp chips, more for a joke for my kids who wanted them, pipcorn, which wasn't anything special, palmini, okay but not not good enough to repurchase since there are tastier low carb pasta items, wink ice cream, disgusting but got a refund with no problem. The only product I still use is the Squatty potty. 

@GenXmuse the sharks didn't invest in Copa di Vino - I remember the guy, he was really swarmy! I think they saw through him. I tried Copa di Vino at a local pizza place, it tasted like cr*ppy box wine!! Woman LOL

I discovered the key to Scrub Daddy - in between use,  I keep it elevated on a plastic soap saver. Otherwise they start to crumble in just a few weeks. 

Honored Contributor

yes......

scrub daddy

bouqs flower delivery

the cookie dough cafe edible cookie dough

knife aid knife sharpening by mail

flip it cap

elephant pants

illumibowl.....the toilet nightlight

lovepop greeting cards

off the cob tortilla chips

bottle breacher

rapid ramen cooker

the spatty

Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Yes, I buy Shefit sports bras that were on Shark Tank. Daymond invested in them. They are the best! Very comfortable and they’re everything they were said to be, IMO. Love them.
Honored Contributor

Bra 30.  It's a tank top that is supposed to have support.   I wear it all the time in winter as another layer since I'm so cold natured.  I can't say it has much support, but then I'm also accustomed to the shape that underwire gives.  I keep thinking I should get another one in black.  My only issue is the straps show on even the slightes open neckline.  

Speaking of Daymond Johns, he invested in a raccoon-proof garbage topper.  I would love to see how that worked out for him.  It basically looked like a shower cap for garbage cans (the ones you leave outside).  They claimed it had been tested.  I coulda told him their test raccoons were either the laziest or dumbest raccoons on the planet, because the ones around here can break into a suet cage, carry it off, and even bring it back when it's empty.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

i believe that garbage can shower cap company went out of business.

SEASON 3 EPISODE 5

PITCH

water-resistant and critter-resistant kevlar fabric cover for garbage bins

ENTREPRENEUR

Kevin Kiernan and Melissa Kiernan

ASKED FOR

$40,000 for 20%

GOT

$40,000 for 60%

SHARK

Daymond John

STATUS

OUT OF BUSINESS

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I purchased scub dady at my local grocery store once. Can take them or leave them.

Honored Contributor

Happy face scrubbies.  

Honored Contributor

Drop Stop Car Seat Gap Filler - best things ever!

Scrub Daddy - I got the Scrub Mommy version and like them a lot.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   I've had those for years in my SUV and love them. My car is the one that goes (went) on trips and we snacked in the front seat, switched back and forth to sunglasses, had coins from drive up windows...everything fell between those seats. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

In my old car I had to use a stick to push the the button on the seat belt to get it off. One time that stick fell between the seats and I couldn't get out of my car! I yelled out the window for help where I was stuck in my car at a Walmart parking lot. It was a cart-attendant who helped me get out of my car...LOL! After that I bought the Drop Stop thingees!! Woman LOL