Super Contributor

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused of Somthing You Didn't Do?

[ Edited ]

@Puzzle Piece,

So basically all's well that ends well?  Or  am I misunderstanding?

I'm not understanding LE giving an advance head's up about a search warrant?  Wouldn't that give a person the chance to get rid of what they're looking for?

In any case, I am very sorry you're being falsely accused and going through such poop.  

The older I get, the less patience I have with miscreants and PITAs!  Their only purpose in life seems to be populating Judge Judy and The People's Court.

Hold on.  Tomorrow is another day!

Esteemed Contributor

@Joey Heatherton  Thanks for the kind words.  The accusers with the daughter in LE (she's staff, not badged) have been buttering up my FIL for years claiming to be family when there are absolutely no blood ties.  They learned they are not in his trust/will.  They feel betrayed and angry because my husband is the son who will inherit all.  If they had succeeded, they would have worked on the FIL to get the entire estate.  It was easy enough to see.  The daughter would also have benefited monetarily.  Folks do covet what is not theirs. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

I'm so sorry @Puzzle Piece.  Geez who needs that kind of angst?.  Hold on, stay strong.

People!!! Right? 

Honored Contributor

Yes, and it occurred when I was a teenager and involved a family member.  I've elected to put this in the past and not discuss the issue.  That's all I want to say.  But, as a result, I became an over achiever and a survivor. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99

In the 8th grade. I was accused of stealing tuition money. I attended private school, and every morning there was a primary person from the 8th grade, and I was the alternate that would go around to all of the younger grades and pick up anything that needed to be turned into the office. Sometimes, tuition money was put into little envelopes and we would of course turn this in as well.

Supposedly, one of the parents paid tuition and it came up missing. I was blamed for it, although I did not steal this money. I will be turning 49 in a few months and it still annoys me whenever I think about it.

Super Contributor

So sorry, @icezeus!  Few things worse than being falsely accused ESPECIALLY as a young person!  Already vulnerable and not quite cooked, being accused of ANYTHING untoward can really crush a girl's or boy's spirit.

Take solace in knowing that the truth shall set you free, honey!  Try to push the memory outta your head and into the landfill.  xoxxo

Super Contributor

Yes it happens. Smiley Sad