Honored Contributor

Have You Been Able To Find Paper Goods

I shop mostly at King Kullen and Foodtown. King Kullen in the last couple of weeks have had paper towels and toilet paper (some are off brands). I am having trouble finding napkins. King Kullen hasn't had napkins for a couple of months. I have bought napkins at Foodtown, but they only have their own brand, they aren't that good, but beggars can't be choosers. I saw White Cloud toilet paper at King Kullen. I completely forgot about this brand,( I bought it back in the day), I didn't know they still manufacture it, I thought they went out of business.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Have You Been Able To Find Paper Goods

@Jordan2   Toilet paper seems to be making a come back.  Found paper towels once but no napkins other than the fancy dinner napkins and I think they are just a left over from before the virus started.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG I just had this conversation yesterday with neighbors. Social distancing of course. I want my Vanity Fair napkins. 🤣😷🙏❤️

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 I have learned to forget (most of the time) my "brand loyalty" during this pandemic. I stalk walmart, target and amazon webistes for stuff that I need. Just now, I found Bounty paper towels and Vanity Fair napkins on the taget website. Free ship at $ 35 which is very easy for me to do. Plus I don't have to lug the stuff. I appreciate the delivery. 

Trusted Contributor

@godi Check target.com for your napkins

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Jordan2   Toilet paper seems to be making a come back.  Found paper towels once but no napkins other than the fancy dinner napkins and I think they are just a left over from before the virus started.

@grandma2pkmh I too have seen the fancy dinner napkins. They are much more expensive, I usually think of them for company or picnics, not for daily usage.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No Viva paper towels in the grocery stores I go to.  I stocked up on Bounty and Puffs tissues.

Staples.com is a good source for everything too - and free shipping.

Hoarding is making a comback apparently.  

Esteemed Contributor

We’re still having problems getting toilet paper.  I get groceries delivered every two weeks and I put it on the list every time, but it’s always sold out.  I have to get it shipped from other sources.  Napkins are hit and miss, along with trash bags and paper towels. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

No problem finding paper towels, toilet paper, Lysol, Lysol wipes, hand sanitizer, napkins, food. Everything seems to be fully stocked where I shop. Frys (Kroger) seems to be able to get everything. Heck, I even see paper towels, bleach etc at Lowe's.

Respected Contributor

When I went to Sam's earlier this week, they had plenty of TP and paper towels. Limited selection, mostly Member's Mark TP, but had Bounty brand paper towels.  

Perhaps think out of the box?  I find that Scott brand Shop towels come in very handy around the kitchen to spray and then wipe down my counters. I do believe they would work well as a dinner napkin. Sam's Club had a 12 pack for $18.XX.  I picked up paper towels and shop towels.  They are usually found in the automotive section at WalMart.