Valued Contributor

Re: Have Macy's loyalty customers JCP wants you

At JCP I can find  nice 100% rayon tops and dresses. I can't wear cotton anymore, it is too hot for me.

After months on lockdown, tons of merchandise is on clearance. The clearance prices are extremely low, so coupons can't be used.

They are restocking for the fall season. I purchase clothes online too, but I enjoy going to stores. 

Respected Contributor

We have a Penny's here but Macy's is an hour away.  I'd drive the hour before I'd go back in Penny's.   I've been in a few times and saw nothing at all that I was interested in. I always find something at Macy's.  

Respected Contributor

Our Penney's are so cluttered, and poorly stocked I no longer shop there. 
Penney's used to be my go to store for bath and linens. It's sad to see this chain deteriorate. 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

Havent been recently but the JCP in a large popular shopping center here was always neat as a pin....I did notice a change in limited merchandise in their home and kitchen categories.  

Macy's is the store here thats always a gigntic mess and has been that way for several years, even there store in the "fancy high class mall"....Clothes on the floor, dirty dressing rooms, racks so fully packed you can even look at the clothes....and Associates that you can find are busy on their personal cell phones....I can understand why Macys is in financial trouble.... Its a shame because I liked a few of their clothing brands.... Oh well there's always Dillards --- which is neat and clean...and good sales too.........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone I thought perhaps Macy's bought JCP. Obviously not just "matching" the program.

Honestly, I know Macy's sends me stuff that I'm a "Star Rewards" member & have no idea what it gives you as I haven't shopped there in a long time.