Honored Contributor

Re: Have I got a question for you! Whose live performance would you like to go see?

@nana59 wrote:

definitely expensive....especially when i bring daughter, DIL, and best friend...my treat!  this will be the 6th summer he's been at fenway....i live in RI....my husband keeps asking me if this will be his last performance there....i hope not!!

who?

Honored Contributor

Re: Have I got a question for you! Whose live performance would you like to go see?

I saw Bob Dylan in 1975, was backstage, etc.  It was the only time I acted like a crazy girl around a celebrity.  His show was excellent.

I saw Bonnie Raitt in 1974 and would love to see her again too.

I saw Bruce Springsteen in 1974 just as he was really taking off (Born to Run).  Outstanding show!

Honored Contributor

• Maroon 5
  • Nickelback
  • Cher
  • Rob Thomas
Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

ELO-- Electric Light Orchestra

@handygal2 Jeff Lynne is touring the US this summer!  He's made the US rounds the last couple yerars- amazing show each time.

Super Contributor

Loved Elton John a few years ago when it was just him on the piano and his guitarist. But all time favorite was Sammy Davis Jr.

Contributor

Barry Manilow

Respected Contributor

I've been to a handful of live shows. Stevie Nicks, New Kids on the Block with Tiffany & Tommy Page, Shannon (remember "Let the Music Play" from the 80's), The Rockettes,  Donna Summer with Kool and the Gang. I also saw Phyllis Diller and Rita Rudner doing stand up, they came to my high school. I got Rita's autograph.

The best concert I went to was KC & the Sunshine Band. It was a free concert at this restaurant/arcade called Kahunaville in Wilmington, DE (long since closed). They had two opening acts, one from my hometown, and I went to school with a couple of the guys. They had a minor hit on the radio back in the early 90's. KC was great. Full of energy, nonstop dancing, his band and backup singers were great too. There was no seating, so everyone stood and I was very close to the stage. My feet and legs were sore as heck but worth it.

Who I do want to see: 

Blue Man Group 

Lady Gaga