Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have I got a question for you! Whose live performance would you like to go see?

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

Queen

Elton John 

Bruno Mars 

I'm checking off one thing from my bucket list tonight. I'm going to see Wicked. 

I would have loved to see Baryshnikov dance too.

i've seen Wicked twice....just awesome....hope you enjoyed it as much as i did!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Have I got a question for you! Whose live performance would you like to go see?

Steve Winwood

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I've seen both Sinatra and Neil Diamond ....  would love to see Streisand.   

A friend saw Bruno Mars and wasn't impressed, so the comments here surprise me.   Hmm.

@Tinkrbl44  I saw Bruno at the beginning of his last  tour- plus at the end of the  tour. too. Vastly different performance! You could tell he was tired at the second show, I saw lip synching, etc. The first show was fantastic- he lived and breathed every song and never stopped dancing with the crowd!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Freddie Mercury - DEFINITIELY. My one concert 'regret' Woman Mad Although I've seen Queen 4x (once with Paul Rodgers, 3x with Adam Lambert).

Honored Contributor

Blake Shelton

Toby Keith 

Honored Contributor

ELO-- Electric Light Orchestra

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Misty Copeland with the American Ballet Theatre.

Esteemed Contributor

I go to NYC Ballet performances & love them. Re live performance. I am about to get Adam Lambert + Queen tics. No one else excites me too much. I see Transiberian Orchestra yearly. I think i saw the best of them when I was younger
Valued Contributor

The Stones.  

Hope Mick has speedy recovery from heart surgery

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Trusted Contributor

Just saw Van Morrison in Chicago last week.  He was awesome!  Saw Elton John three times, Peter Gabriel twice, Bob Dylan 8 times, Genesis, Tom Waits.  Even Perry Como!  The only one left I would like to see is Annie Lennox.