Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have I got a question for you! Whose live performance would you like to go see?

counting down the days to see billy joel at fenway this september!  this will be my tenth time seeing him perform.........can't get enough of billy!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have I got a question for you! Whose live performance would you like to go see?

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

I'm not sure they count as performances, but I'd go to just about ANY NHL game.

I'd also like to go to the Ryder Cup, U.S. Open, British Open and the Masters. 

my son is a golf course superintendant....he's been to the Masters twice!!

Honored Contributor

Rudy Giuliani.

Respected Contributor

The Eagles

Respected Contributor

I LOVE DANCE!!

My fondest wish was to see ballet dancer Baryshnikov live but I was never able to do so...

However, I have seen super artists Nureyev (ballet) and Michael Flatley (Irish dance) live.

In terms of passion, there is nothing better than an intimate flamenco dance, and a local group in Philly, PASION Y ARTE FLAMENCO, frequently provides memorable and over-the-top fantastic performances!

Esteemed Contributor

I'd love to see Cher in concert again.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

Tony Bennet ❤️

@godi 

had the chance to see him last year around the holidays.

what a wonderful evening it was!

his daughter sings during the first part of the show......she is the audience "warm up."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

tried to get tickets to see diana ross in early july.

the tickets sold out in about two minutes and i was not lucky enough to  get even one.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@qualitygal 

I would not trade my 5 Live Elvis Concerts for any other, past or present.

ETA:  Now, my New York Rangers hockey games.

hckynut

hi hckynut....i worked at the Providence Civic Center back in the 70's and saw Elvis!  will be cheering for my boston bruins tonight!  

Valued Contributor

Jane Treasy in the Nutcracker ...