Honored Contributor

Have I got a question for you! Whose live performance would you like to go see?

I love to watch ballroom dancing.  Then there would be ballet, or the NY Rockettes.  Love dance!!  I'd choose in that order.  

If you got free tickets, who would you love to see a live performance of?

Honored Contributor

Re: Have I got a question for you! Whose live performance would you like to go see?

I would be more incline to a production instead of a dance.  It would be Cinderella so I could take my granddaughter. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have I got a question for you! Whose live performance would you like to go see?

Tony Bennet ❤️

Honored Contributor

I have always wanted to see Neil Diamond in concert.  Just never has happened for me.

Honored Contributor

Dancewise?  Ballet.  If fact, off to NYC next month to see the ABT, my favorite ballet company.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette  We saw him twice in Las Vegas.  Great!  And now I believe he's retired.  I am truly sorry you didn't get the opportunity.  

Honored Contributor

Bruno Mars
Hamilton
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal 

I would not trade my 5 Live Elvis Concerts for any other, past or present.

ETA:  Now, my New York Rangers hockey games.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Justin Hayward.

Will be seeing him this summer as he is on a US tour.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I'm not sure they count as performances, but I'd go to just about ANY NHL game.

I'd also like to go to the Ryder Cup, U.S. Open, British Open and the Masters. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~