Contributor

Re: Has "Live with Kelly" been cancelled?

That show and The View both need to be cancelled. When the view just watch to see them fight with each other and who they are being nasty to today, it isnt fun to watch.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used to watch, but I ran across several Judge/Court shows which I thoroughly enjoy.  On two seperate channels, so I switch back and forth, and watch depending on the court case.  The female Judges (don't recall all of their names, and will post tomorrow as I watch them) that I recall right now are Judge Mablean, Judge Hatchett, Judge Faith.  The other one has blonde hair, and has excellent cases.   Anyway, I'm enjoying these court cases, possibly because I hadn't seen them before, so they are new and fresh.  The other famous Judge/Court shows seem to be repeats, for whatever reason(s), and I know them 'by heart'. ..................p.s.  I also enjoy the male Judges such as Judge Alex, Judge Ross, Judge Mathis, and a couple of others whose names I don't recall right now.) ........... 'All in all' and Anyway, that's why I haven't been watching Live w/ Kelly and other shows. ........EDITED:  The other Judges that I've been watching (instead of Kelly Live, The View, The Talk, etc.) are Judge Karen Mills and Judge Christina Perez.  Thoroughly enjoy them all. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

I read from a reputable news site years ago that Regis is a VERY difficult person to work with and his personal life is awful.  He is reportedly a tightwad and doesn't interact with his first set of children from a different marriage. 

His show didn't renew his contract and he fired his long time manager/friend.  he took it very hard and personal. 

My husband was an officer in the same alumni chapter Regis is a member of.  Over the years Regis has volunteered his services only to turn around and ask for compensation.  On several occasions he backed out shortly before an event. 

If you mention Regis to my husband, he'll usually refer to him as a royal PITA.

Honored Contributor

Maybe Regis and Kelly are 2 'alpha' personalities and do not get along because of that.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

IT shoudl be!! It's horribly lame.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kelly has gotten so many issues. She made a fool over her co worker changing jobs, the eating/over excercizing disorder and don't get me started on how she speaks about her daughter. I do not care if the show stays or goes. Too many other shows on at that time.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

i like her.  she's cute as a button.  maybe it's all gone to her head but that's all right with me.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I used to watch, but I ran across several Judge/Court shows which I thoroughly enjoy.  On two seperate channels, so I switch back and forth, and watch depending on the court case.  The female Judges (don't recall all of their names, and will post tomorrow as I watch them) that I recall right now are Judge Mablean, Judge Hatchett, Judge Faith.  The other one has blonde hair, and has excellent cases.   Anyway, I'm enjoying these court cases, possibly because I hadn't seen them before, so they are new and fresh.  The other famous Judge/Court shows seem to be repeats, for whatever reason(s), and I know them 'by heart'. ..................p.s.  I also enjoy the male Judges such as Judge Alex, Judge Ross, Judge Mathis, and a couple of others whose names I don't recall right now.) ........... 'All in all' and Anyway, that's why I haven't been watching Live w/ Kelly and other shows.

@ROMARY

I get to work from home sometimes so while I work I like to watch the court/judge shows too---But my favorites are Peoples Court -- Marilyn Milian, Judge Alex, and Hot Bench--with the 3 judges....and of course Judge Judy---

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I keep hearing the show has high ratings. I personally don't understand why there has to be a second host. She seems to do well with a variety of different people next to her. They may be skititish about selecting someone and putting that person's name in the title of the show, only to have the rug pulled out from under them as happened with Strahan. I don't think Kelly was mean to anybody when that whole thing went down. She was just gobsmacked when it happened because no one gave her a 411 or a confidential talk to prepare her for what was to come. I think she felt betrayed by the parent organization and also by someone she THOUGHT was her friend. And by the way, Strahan adds nothing of any significance to GMA. He might as well stick with quiz programs like the one he hosted in the interim. I don't think he's a serious newsman and he most certainly isn't an interviewer. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Spurt:  Yes!  Judge Judy, Judge Million; as long as I haven't already seen those episodes.  I always check to make sure that I haven't seen them.  ....... (Since I'm very new to the other Judges/Court shows, (and a few of them are aired when Kelly Live is on), I'm enjoying them right now.)   Edited:  Also when The Talk and The View are on.  Hence (or Therefore), I haven't been watching those shows either. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).