Honored Contributor

Re: Has "Live with Kelly" been cancelled?

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@KKlim wrote:
The show was a disaster at the very end between the 2 of them . Now it's reported Kelly and him don't speak to each other. Also, so far as Michael with his love life .. he is going out with that widely talked about young gal named Kayla Quick. Evidently , she has a criminal background. Poor Michael Doesn't learn..lol..

@KKlim Hmmm I wonder if the problem is Kelly herself because she doesn't speak to Regis either!

@JaneMarple

I don't understand what this supposedly proves, or if this is even true.   Do you speak to Regis and know this to be true?

Personally,  I don't stay in touch with all former co-workers ... do you?    There's a LOT of people I used to work this over the years, but never socialized with, so why would I keep in touch with them afterwards?   

For all we know, Regis is a very difficult person off camera, so why would anyone want to be in touch with a person like that?    I just don't think people should automatically blame Kelly ... maybe their spouses hated each other and so a friendship never developed.   It's all speculation, IMO.

You certainly have put a lot of words in my mouth that I did not say @Tinkrbl44! I don't know Kelly and rarely give  her a passing thought BUT........ I have read that she and Regis have not seen one another since he retired and DO NOT speak at all!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple

I don't speak to a lot of people I used to work with either  ....  we've just moved on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jackaranda wrote:

Kelly has gotten so many issues. She made a fool over her co worker changing jobs, the eating/over excercizing disorder and don't get me started on how she speaks about her daughter. I do not care if the show stays or goes. Too many other shows on at that time.

@Nancy Drew

What are you talking about?    She's always been a fitness buff, but so what?    That's not a "disorder".    

Valued Contributor

" I have read that she and Regis have not seen one another since he retired and DO NOT speak at all!"

Not true -- Regis and Kathie Lee were on the Halloween show in 2015 doing a short bit and Kelly did go and speak to both of them. 

IMO, she was wronged by the powers that be a Disney; after showering her with a congratulatory show on her 20 years with the company. 

She's now an executive producer on the show and will have a lot more input on the show. 

Helen852
Regular Contributor

I used to watch Regis & Kathie Lee & Regis & Kelly.

After Michael left I quit watching the show..Kelly

had reason to be upset,hurt and betrayed.

The things she did while not returning to work

like carrying books, wearing a jacket with messages

spoke volumes of her character. 

If the show continues,maybe she should be replaced

as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Marieanne wrote:

as well. 

??????? I don't know what you're talking about. Could you explain further. I saw nothing that was out of the ordinary about what she did. Michael and Disney treated her like ******. She needed to gather her composure before she returned, and one of the days she was gone was already planned long before the announcement. 

Honored Contributor

@Marieanne wrote:

as well. 

@Marieanne

"Speaks volumes of her character?"   What a strange comment ....  it makes no sense.

Regular Contributor

I never understand why so many here wish so many out of a job!  Live With Kelly & The View, just don't watch!!

Honored Contributor

I saw the show with Kelly and Michael a few times when I was off work. Truth be told, I liked him which is why I watched.  I work during the day so it wouldn't be a part of my normal viewing.  Now that Michael is gone, I don't watch even when I am off.  However, I got the feeling the few times I watched that Kelly and Michael weren't that great of friends outside of the show.  I think they portrayed themselves as friends for the show.  

I have no idea if it has been cancelled or not nor do I really care.  If I don't like a program, I just don't watch it.