Super Contributor

Has anyone used Don Aslett's Multi Cleaner/Polish?

I am watching Dan show the Don Aslett's Multi-Surface Clean/Polish Protect Sprays V36166.  I have tried to get dirt/grease off of my cuboards and no luck.  Tried Murphy's Wood cleaner and many different products and no luck.  We have natural stained cuboards - not painted so I have to be a little careful.  Would love any suggestions...  Or has anyone tried this product..   Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone used Don Aslett's Multi Cleaner/Polish?

I have not used Don Aslett's product, but the Rejuvenate family of products gave me very satisfactory results.  I used their products for tile/lnoleum floors, and the one for wood (to use on older cabinets).  I couldn't have expected better results on my older surfaces.   

Super Contributor

Thank you Trixx, I will also check that out. Did you buy the products at the Q or the store?

Respected Contributor

I was wondering the same thing.  I have white painted cabinets in my kitchen.  When I purchased them, the salesman told me to wash them with a little bit of warm water, Dawn dish liquid, and a terrycloth dish cloth.  I saw her demo and use the product on a microfiber cloth on painted cabinet doors.  They looked fine but I'm wondering about buildup.  I may wait for the reviews to see.

Trusted Contributor

Regency Gold Restorative Wood Polish from HSN.