Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried Item #A265793, Sole Serum Luxury Foot Pain Duo Relief?

I thought I would try out this foot pain relief for my stilletto's and wedges, etc. for a long day of wear and tear. That is what they discuss on the information that comes with it.

It's expensive and small in quantity.  I paid about $ 38 dollars or so with additional charges.

First of all, two tubes that appeared larger on air are tiny. Each is about the size of a tube of long and narrow lipgloss sticks.

It has a squirt spout, and the cream is sticky and messy. It doesn't dry immediately on contact. said to wait one mnute. Seven minutes later my foot was cool, tacky , shiny,greasy and NOT dry. It didn't have a nice odor. It wasn't awful, but not too nice either.

Appears to be only 4 % of lidocaiane. It didn't numb my foot or anything. I didn't have pain at the time so I don't know if it really works well or not. I wanted to open it , see what was in it, and try it. That foot turned pale and blanched, my other one remained pick and soft. I could feel everything.

Still sticky a bit, and its been almost an hour. I wouldn't want to wear a dress pump with no socks or anything because of the slick and wet feeling.

I am not sure if this product is useful, but I think it is expensive.

Don't think I'll buy it again. May return this.

What is your experience with this foot serum ?